Vaillante McLaren 720S EVO - RIP Jean Graton

Skins Vaillante McLaren 720S EVO - RIP Jean Graton 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whalenap submitted a new resource:

Vaillante McLaren 720S - RIP Jean Graton - Fictionnal skin / based on legendary Vaillante liveries

RIP Jean Graton, and so many thanks for the passion. It came from you and the amazing accuracy of your drawings.

View attachment 438394

This skin refers to the Vaillante french racing team - check the comics Michel Vaillant if you don't know, it is absolutely fabulous.

The drivers on this car are, of course, Michel Vaillant, Steve Warson and Julie Wood.

View attachment 438395

Check my ressources for more.

Thanks to your support, and...

Read more about this resource...

Whalenap updated Vaillante McLaren 720S - RIP Jean Graton with a new update entry:

Sponsors enhancement & global optimization

Hey there,

little update for this one. As one of the most popular among my shared skins, it deserves particular care. This time, various enhancements on some of the sponsors, minor finishes and cleaning here and there. The global rendering is cleary better on wide screens with hi res settings.

Remember that a donation may be unexpected when sharing, I must admit that I feel happy when someone supports my work.

You can see more designs and earn exclusive ones by visiting my webside. Here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Whalenap updated Vaillante McLaren 720S - RIP Jean Graton with a new update entry:

Refresh & conversion for 720S GT3 EVO

Here is the update : minor tweaks and adaptation for the new Evo model.

Remember to check my website for more :

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back