Vaillante F1 (Full MyTeam Package)

MyTeam Vaillante F1 (Full MyTeam Package) 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
asdfl;jsk submitted a new resource:

Vaillante F1 (Full MyTeam Package) - Keep calm and VROOAAR!!

View attachment 499233
Intro
Full my team package for a fantasy Vaillante F1 Team, based on the Michel Vaillant comic series created by Jean Graton. The team has a strong French focus, with most of the sponsors coming hailing from that country. Key partner in this project is the independent Croatian manufacturer Rimac, which specializes in electric sports cars, drivetrains and batteries. Also involved is its newly acquired subsidiary Bugatti, the famous...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. I need the deluxe edition from F1 2021?
  • Car livery
  • Driver suits
  • Driver helmets
These items in the mod replace suits/liveries from the Deluxe edition of the game. Without it they will still show up in the game, but you won't be able to equip them.

It is possible to extract the textures from the .erp files and equip them to any item, so you could make it work with the default version as well but you'd have to do that yourself. I work a 50h + workweek so I don't really have the time or energy to do that atm, but if someone wants to copy the textures to a base game driversuit/livery I'd be happy to update the mod.

There's a button at the top that says 'download', after the mod title.
im an idiot sorry i meant how do i get the mod on the game as i dragged and dropped it and it didnrt work. Would you be able to add a manual installataion as i would really like to use this mod. if not its fine

im an idiot sorry i meant how do i get the mod on the game as i dragged and dropped it and it didnrt work. Would you be able to add a manual installataion as i would really like to use this mod. if not its fine
Make sure you unzip the .zip folder first. Contents of the folder should be copy pasted directly into your game install directory (for me it's c:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2021). So the four folders in the mod folder (2021 asset groups, character package, environment package, f1 2021 vehicle package) need to go in your installation folder where they are located. If asked whether you want to overwrite existing files -> click yes. The liveries should now show up in your game, just follow the steps in the mod post.

When you want to take the mod off again, in Steam right click F1 2021 -> properties -> local files -> verify integrity, and Steam will restore your game to base install.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%