V8SCorsa v2.6 ZB at Silverstone GT

This is the setup I used in this vid.
Max Verstappen V8SCorsa skin at Silverstone GT | Assetto Corsa mods (skin and track downloads)
I did some laps tonight to make sure it was still the same file and I got a 2:06:505 out of it (didn't look as neat as my 6.6, but based on where I got ahead of the ghost the main difference was a slightly better run out of The Loop).
Note that it's a Hotlap setup so there isn't much fuel. Either turn consumption off (as ACC and AMS do for hotlaps) or add some more.

In addition to Silverstone GT (or GP) it actually works even better as-is at other tracks with a mix of long fast sections and the occasional heavy braking into a slow corner like Road America, Spa and Imola.
It's also fine for a few others with a similar mix of fast and slow sections (with or without a wing and/or ratio tweak) where you want the car to feel nice and stable such as Nordschleife or Monza; basically places where you'd struggle to keep tyre temps up.

If it's the kind of track that encourages you to push hard in mid-speed corners (eg. Kyalami, Fuji, Donnington) without enough straights to cool the tyres, then the fronts tend to get warm and more understeer sets in. Those tracks will need less-aggressive front settings (back to default toe, slightly softer springs and bringing the height back up to valid should do it, maybe stock brake bias too).

Attachments

• ZBhotlapSilverstoneGT.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%