V8SC Skin mod - no longer works

Hi

the skin pack mod that i created now no longer loads any of the cars in that mod. it gives errors to do with loading things for the cockpit.

is anyone else having the same issues ?? anyone know how to fix ?? i only good at painting, not at getting them to work :(

@Rob

I got the Fords Interiors working....
Had to bugger the mas files...
the file size is 45megabytes in size...
can I send them to you? (HOW)

P.S. Never mind... seems there is a fix now.

also mine has Larry bar

Last edited:
Question regarding the ford i noticed after the last update and after editing the gen strings and the updated ini files the fords load in game but the hood on the bonnet dissapears when in cockpit view, an error because of the new cockpit ini files maybe?

@modmad it must just be your install. The bonnet hump is still there on my fords in cockpit view. Did you add the files to fix the Dashboard from being all white.
Ye tried all the fixes didn't have a prob before though will keep checking, also noticed the Larry bar when viewing the car from outside but not in the in car view?
First pic in the garage before the car starts (notice the hood on the bonnet) the 2nd when the car drives out of the garage then the hood vanishes and the 3rd is the Larry bar in the outside view.

Attachments

• AMS 2016-09-07 08-43-12-48.jpg
    AMS 2016-09-07 08-43-12-48.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 209
  • AMS 2016-09-07 09-01-25-36.jpg
    AMS 2016-09-07 09-01-25-36.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 199
  • AMS 2016-09-07 08-59-16-96.jpg
    AMS 2016-09-07 08-59-16-96.jpg
    797.8 KB · Views: 212
just looked at using the same car on my install and it all works fine. all i could suggest is grabbing the latest full install from the facebook page, delete your ford folders and install the file.

Looks like a problem with sweetfx turning it off makes the frame a little better but only getting 30 to 40 fps i run a gtx960 although i am running it on a LG 4k tv.

hey rob! i suppose 'R&Rs V8 Supercars for AMS Release V1.0' is the current final version, right? no need for ini files or whatever? thx for your work!
sorry mate only just read your post. yes thats right nothing more needed to do, just install it. the tyres are having a old issue reoccurring with the tyre wall writing cycling through their different textures. @Reb.Ellion has been kindly working on fixing it again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back