rF2 V8's @ Adelaide - Sunday 6th of July 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kristofer - glad to see you joining in the fun...

I am now at 1.34.9XX but I did that last night whilst tired and kept messing up my laps. I should have put in a 1.34.5 or 1.34.450 but blew sector 3.

Love these V8's and I forgot how much I love Adelaide as a GP circuit.

:adhd:

• Roman Liebich

Sorry guys, but have to sign out. I simply can't drive these cars.. Fun is the main factor why I'm driving and this mod just doesn't provide that for me.

Kristofer and James , will you join the fun ??
I'm hoping they won't be able to resist the challenge of topping the pre-event time sheets :cool:;)

Is this just a hotlap competition, or are Kristofer and James actually going to sign up for the Race??? :rolleyes:
I think the bug has truly bitten and they will be on the grid :D

getting better now 1.32.9

Edit: 1.32.6

So i guess i will join now -.- i'm No Alien! Just A Driver :D
That's the spirit!!! And nope, you're not an alien yet [:D]. An alien would put in a lap over a second faster than my PB [usually about 1.5, 2 or 2.5 seconds faster]. A true alien, with any pride, would bang in a 1.31.9 or faster - just to prove they were of the green blooded variety ;).

Sorry guys, but have to sign out. I simply can't drive these cars.. Fun is the main factor why I'm driving and this mod just doesn't provide that for me.
That's a shame - but I suppose it depends on what suits your style of driving. I know how you feel - as I cannot stand the Race07 WTCC cars for the same reason. Don't like how they feel and am way too slow every time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%