Team ORSM

What seems to be happening is that the AI start out really bad in practice session 1, sliding like crazy and hitting walls, they do a little wriggle through some turns (like they are looking for a line or corridor or something?) Really bad! BUT....if I finish the session and then go to the qualifing session.....totally different! the line is near perfect, they don't slide and hit the walls and....the little wriggle is gone! Is there something somewhere that tells them to get better as the sessions go on, do they use a different line in practice or is there something up with my PLR file or what? I wondered why sometimes they are really good and sometimes crap, seems it has been depending on how long and in what session I've been in.

Virtual messed up - they call it the 07/08 mod - when the car is clearly an FG.

To be honest Ryan this mod started it's life as the 2007 and 2008 V8 Supercar Series with the VE and BF but has now expanded and grown to the point where 07-08 are just 2 additional seasons that will be offered. We've upped the ante for the v8 and rfactor fans.

Gav

Explosive Face.

We have decided to move away from tracks as included content in Mods, and release them as stand alone.

Bathurst has needed to be double handled in the past as a result of its inclusion in the 2006 Mod, and then us having to deal with the separate install.

But... Krunch has updated it to include the Citigate in the 2006 1.3 patch, so a 2009 onwards version might be possible.

Fellas, that is @$%^# fantastic...I missed the release of these pics and only caught it today, i knew the BF would not be thrown together, but as a Ford fan was kinda dissapointed that there wasnt gonna be an FG, now youve gone and made my antisapation for this mod go outa control!!!!!!..keep it coming fellas, just awesome.

Fellas, that is @$%^# fantastic...I missed the release of these pics and only caught it today, i knew the BF would not be thrown together, but as a Ford fan was kinda dissapointed that there wasnt gonna be an FG, now youve gone and made my antisapation for this mod go outa control!!!!!!..keep it coming fellas, just awesome.

There is a BF and pics of it on RFC somewhere. The Bf is just waiting on the new fuel fillers and cockpit to be added before I bother taking or posting any pics of it.

yeah thanks fellas, I did already know that there was gonna be a BF, just the fact that theres now gonna be the FG aswell...what can I say absolutely stoked!...
I see that you fellas are'nt doing tracks anymore and concentrating on the cars, abit of a shame really for the simple fact that the quality of ORSM's mods is...well i think second to none,...but I do understand the time that takes to create these...
Im sure that in time we'll get some of the other aussie tracks updated to a better standard, namely Phillip Island & Sandown...Anyway good job so far cant wait for the release...

Sorry Greenmile.. might be a bit of a misunderstanding there..

We are not including tracks with the Mods.. This doesn't mean we are going away from tracks completely.

but, the key focus is on unleashing the next installment of ORSMs car developments first.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%