v8, v10 & v12 Engine Sounds (modified pitch) for Modern F1 Cars

Misc v8, v10 & v12 Engine Sounds (modified pitch) for Modern F1 Cars 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sounds great, but is the volume supposed to be very low in comparison? I have almost doubled my volume/halved the voice volumes for it to be about the same level. Tried the recommended steps with disabling mix etc.

Great mod, love the sound. Will anything be broken for this mod if you equal the RevsPowerSpline for all teams' .vtf performance files for a equal engine performance mod?

Great mod, love the sound. Will anything be broken for this mod if you equal the RevsPowerSpline for all teams' .vtf performance files for a equal engine performance mod?
Thank you! I honestly couldn't tell you I never tried anything like that. In theory, if it works with the default sounds, it shouldn't break my mods. Maybe backup what ever you will change and give it a shot!

Hi! I would like to know if it was possible to install differents sound for each engine? For exemple: the v12 for Ferrari at the same time as v10 for Mercedes and v8 for Honda (theoretically). I would like each team to sound really different from eachother :)

Hi! I would like to know if it was possible to install differents sound for each engine? For exemple: the v12 for Ferrari at the same time as v10 for Mercedes and v8 for Honda (theoretically). I would like each team to sound really different from eachother :)
Should work fine! Go into the sub folders for the specific bdl. file you want. So go into the v10 Copy & paste folder for example and in the sub folders till you see the bdl. files and extract only specific one you desire for that engine supplier into the same area in the game directory (you should be prompted that you are replacing a file still).

Last edited:
Super nice mods! Love the mercedes v8 and all the v10s!

For thoose who havent tried this mod is also working for the newest f1 games as f1 22, 23 ect.
Only thing you have to do is change the file names of the engine jbop files to whatever year of f1 your playing. So instead of the file ending in ,..... f1 2020, just swap to f1 2023 ect.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%