RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Guys I know it's tough with contact in these races in these cars. we are all getting quicker and the fields are getting bigger as well.

But you have to remember that if you punt a driver you are supposed to wait for him. Currently the penalty is 30 dasy for not waiting in the review of Staff deems it was your fault and you didn't wait. But this is excessive and therefore most don;t report incidents ATM.

I can tell you that in fairly short order there will be a new system in place to address this on a points scale basis and you can lose your "license" for a period of time for multiple infractions.

Let's get ahead of the curve here at the ARC events and start doing what is expected regarding contact. I am not aiming thia at any one individual as I have been guilty of this myself.

I want to hold the integrity of the club events here at ARC and have them be the benchmark for which others are measured for attendance and sportsmanship.

YOU all are ahuge part of this success so far and together we wil drive it forward!

Cheers!

Dennis,

Did you extract he track to a temporary folder before copying to your race dir? If your on Vista or Win7 you should try this first.

If not copy your Gamedata folder out of your install dir, put just rouen back in and try then. if it works you might have an issue with something else installed. You can then copy the other stuff in 1 at a time untill you find the culprit. its a PITA job but it might solve the problem.

Ok. No comment for me but Saso Prosen and Nick Delay expect for a incident report from me! Sorry guys,to much problems on the track.Let's be honest.Nick you were driving like with the keyboard man....anyway.And this is only for me,because if i look at the replay,i can see many other unfair incidents!
Good night! Thank you RD for organising those races,but please be more careoful when you accept Licenced Members applications!
Most dissapointing race for me ever! 2 Races = 2 DNF's

Chris - nearly had the front of your car as a souvenir in race 2 on lap 9 :O But we did crash properly after the chequered :D

Had 2 interesting races, resulting a podium in race 2. Some good races with a few of you, but worked my way forward due to others mistakes and incidents.

:)

Chris Sykes ... I'm sorry about the shunt. I just didn't see the braking point with both of you in front. So sorry...

It's no problem Murn these things happen mate these cars need a long distance to slow down easy to miss the braking point when ya spanking it

I would also like to apologise to all in race 1 looking at the replay I touched Prossen when he closed the door on the outside of the track almost forcing me on to the grass he then shot off down the grass himself had hit someone at the front, again very sorry.

TODAYS TIP FOR ME "CONCENTRATE"

QUALI again and again,and i repeat my self again...coul do low 1.49's but did 1.50 so was 7th

RACE 1Had a decent start,tried to keep my position..the in first corner..a "rochet" (saso prosen i think) hit the front runers namely my felow countryman and friend Davi Zafiu,then allot of pushing in first corner..came out 5th, fight for 4th then Yves made a mistake and i was 3th..stood there for some time...but i left with soft tyres so by lap 8 they where shot so desperatly triing to hang on..some mistake...and finaly came 7th

RACE 2 Front row..2nd place..this time i put hard soft ..had a crapy start...first corner 4th..then i was tring to push but forgot that the hard tyres..are a bit slow at the begining..so spone once,spone twice...i think i sponed a 3th time too..finaly i was in 9 when i came to my senscen..i had some pace..and was chatching up,,in front of me...many mistakes..so i foun my slef at one poin 3d...but i as pushed allot and had many outside escapades...tyres again where shot...just coulnd;'t keep up with 3d..or 4th...so was in 5 place...the crys made a mystake and for the last 2laps...i hanged on with my dear life cause he was so much faster...and finaly got 4th

I'm prety satisfaid with the result..cause it was a high level of play,hard circuit and a dif car...si i did good for me
i was displased about the crashing...not nice to have such drivers in rd
I had some nice fight with the boys...so i wanne 10-x them
Congrat to the double winner and the podium finisher...but overall i was 3th :p
10-x RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%