RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Wow. That was fun!

First of all, did I hit any of the top three cars when I cut the chicane?? It was a combination of long day working and my roomate came home:( Sorry if so! Got a stop&go and managed to press "skip":) Had to do another one:rotfl: Now I know how the stop&go works!

Big thanks to all the organisers:good::)

• Matt Crouch

oh echt geil ja ja :rofl:

All fun races :)
Race 1 qualified a surprising 6th in a pretty close grid. The Cat 200s are the best IMO and it was a nice race. A few laps behind Fernando and a bit in front of Jason - Sorry to Fernando for a little tap when you hit Vedran and to Jason for my rather dazed speed straight after :). Basically got into 5th and like Lewis Hamilton (a comparison that is often made I must add) that was all I needed to do to go through.

Race 2 was probably my favourite and also one of my favourite combos anyway - qualified 7th and through the first lap I seemed to have someone on the inside round most corners and had to keep yielding to people ;). But moving in to lap 2 I was basically in the clear in 9th place and shortly caught up with Marin. Had a nice race all the way to lap 10, I was mostly faster at the end of the straights until the last couple of laps, but only managed to turn it into a pass once, then lost it again a few turns later. My mind wandered at the end and I nearly forgot to brake for the last slow turn.... whooops, didn't lose any places though :)

3rd race - The extreme cars to me are just too fast to really race :D :car:. Started in 11th Had a scary first few laps in front of Adrian who made me realise I was braking a bit too much for some of those corners :doh:. Spent most of the race in 12th taking it as fast as I could, not really losing much time but definitely not gaining any.
Only made it in to 10th due to someone further up leaving and fernando crashing off with a few laps to go

4th race was just... lol. Quali lap was cut for juust going on to the grass at the... bit which dips down and goes back up, so started at the back. Not sure I would have made 9th place time anyway. In the race, Stopped off to check the grass and sand was still there a few times (can't be too careful), and managed to come through to finish 9th by virtue of Adrian's S&Gs

Overall v good event and one worth doing, feels like I've been on a journey :) - unlucky for the people who go out first round though. Thanks for organising. :thumb:

thx for racing

Thank You for organisation this great event, had a lot of fun.
For me, i must say is hard to change every 20 miutes the car and be fast with it.
But had good races with wins the caterham and Extreme, Of Course Christian let me win the Extreme class .-) He dominate this event without to demotivate us.
Ok, the Apollo was very slippery and i had more to do with myself to be on track then i could rac. I think this car is not very real, or ?
Had a crah too in this race first corner, i was looking back so i couldn´t see that the guy infront of me was braking, so sorry for this.

Crongratulation to the podium and the ten guys which qualified for the final race and Thank you at all which was participate on this event.

this event is 0900 GMT right? usually in the USA were are 15-16 hours behind Ozzie time. currently GMT -5 so 3 AM EST new york? yikes need auto pilot fo rthis one!

Eric, by my reckoning, 9.00 GMT converts to 4.00AM New York.

If it helps, I use this site for all my time conversions, it also takes into account Daylight Saving Times adjustments:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Just like i remember this event format from the last time Andrew done one....Simply fantastic brilliant from start to finish!!,Christian was simply too fast for us all,but still happy with some good fun with him when he chose to "toy" with me a bit,i ran out of talent near the end of the final and done a stupid needless punt around to Christian,sorry for that buddy :( ,i was still in a mess using my view keys on my wheel looking around where you had got to,then looked forward again and i was almost inside your boot ://.

Much Thanks Andrew & RD and you must never leave it so long between Elimination Tourney nights ever again!?.

• Andrew Evans

ack! i'm now out on tuesday eve.... either prowling the streets looking for a fresh victim or dinner with moh dad... you decide! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%