Track: Shanghai (National)

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Traction Control: Allowed on Low
Race: 19:50 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Daniel Ouff
2. Lee Palmer
3. Kjell Stenbeck
4. Valerio Vinassa
5. Nicholas Cole
6. Chris Heller
7. Thomas Lee
8. Julien Luca
9. Adam Eggbeer

Well, is a little bit that I dont runnig wide ( sand or gravel instruct :)) now I must found the exactly point of brake,the track is not too slippery?:D
after this word Im like an old gossip.AHAHAHAHAH!!

sign me please:)

need help:)

I copy the track in this folder C........\rFactor\GameData\Locations\Fsone_Track_Pack , but i can see only Valencia street circuit ( already have it ), I tried put the folder of track out of "Fsone_Track_Pack", dont see,tried use set "all cars and track" dont see again. any tips?
Thanks

I'm not a stupid person, but I feel like i'm being played off as one by the game. I have the track installed to the correct folder (Like Val, same folder as the FSone08beta Valencia track), but whatever I try it will not load the track, or appear in my circuits list.

When I try to join the server, it will load a different track. It will load VITUS PARK.... VITUS. PARK instead of the track that it should. I'm not a stupid man, but someone please explain that to me.

Edit: After removing _every other track_ from my Locations folder apart from Shanghai, the game won't even load. But the trace file has this following line:

"setup.cpp 3174: Number of SCN files found was 1, but those passing RFM filter were 0"

I dont have the FSONE08 mod installed, but is this really the source of my problem? And why is this such a major problem for me and only me? :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%