AL Supercars 2016/2014

Cars AL Supercars 2016/2014 1.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
The previous version was just to add the graphics. I made the car to be added to other mods with their own physics. In this version I have worked with the physics, so it's very different.

AndreasFSC updated V8 supercars s60 with a new update entry:

AL SUPERCARS 2016/2014

AL SUPERCARS 2016/2014
----------------------
This is replicas of (V8) Supercars Volvo S60 and Holden Commodore VF from 2016 and 2014.
The models and liveries are simplified to save some time, but they can be improved later.
I thought it was better to release them now than wait a long time for everything to be finished.

The Australian Supercars are special in many ways. They have a lot of engine power, but not that good handling or braking ability.
They also have a 'locked'...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, Andreas ! Great job, thanks for sharing. But I tried the Volvo and I felt the steering skidding from the rear when making more "sharp" turns (70-90º) and the brake, for me, takes a long time to slow down. How do I adjust the steering and the brakes? I thank the attention.

Last edited:
Hi,
These cars (even the real ones) are very hard to drive fast and have relatively low grip and weak brakes.

Generally speaking you can try to increase rear antirollbar stiffness and try to move weight to the rear by lower rear and higher front ride height.
You can also try increase front slow dampers for less car pitch movement.

Last edited:
Hi,
These cars (even the real ones) are very hard to drive fast and have relatively low grip and weak brakes.

Generally speaking you can try to increase rear antirollbar stiffness and try to move weight to the rear by lower rear and higher front ride height.
You can also try increase front slow dampers for less car pitch movement.

Thank you for your guidance. I will make the changes. If there is any doubt, I ask you. Thank you very much !!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%