#UD# submitted a new resource:

RedBull Racing Australia 2015 - RedBull Racing Australia 2015 Converted to AMS

Red Bull Racing Australia 2015
Converted from my GSC version to AMS
Do not redistribute any of the textures without proper credits
Donate

ma3a43owd8qo9huzg.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Great skin. I'm in awe of your helmets that's for sure, awesome work. How did you correct the chrome look that was happening to the helmet, if you don't mind sharing your knowledge.??? Was it just. Flat white alpha channel or something? I have a bit on in the next few days but afterwards hope to get some of mine swapped over too. And did you do those tires yourself too ? Thanks again.

Great skin. I'm in awe of your helmets that's for sure, awesome work. How did you correct the chrome look that was happening to the helmet, if you don't mind sharing your knowledge.??? Was it just. Flat white alpha channel or something? I have a bit on in the next few days but afterwards hope to get some of mine swapped over too. And did you do those tires yourself too ? Thanks again.
aall i did was to open the .dds of one of the default helmets and copy the alpha layer to my dds file, AMS now uses the alhpa layer to calculate the reflections

so you 'converted' these from your GSC version, i would have thought that they could just be dropped in from GSC to AMS........am i wrong and how much change is there.

i put the wireframe over 1 of the AMS skins and it looked ok to me.

I have only looked at mine so far and they all seem fine. I had in SCE already darkened my alpha layer for cars so I think that had made mine look ok straight away. Although they are glossier looking then I made them in SCE but on par with standard content. But my tinted windscreen visors are not working anymore which I'm trying to fix on mine before uploading them

so you 'converted' these from your GSC version, i would have thought that they could just be dropped in from GSC to AMS........am i wrong and how much change is there.

i put the wireframe over 1 of the AMS skins and it looked ok to me.
the shapes are the same but some of the shaders changed so there is a need to update some stuff mostly just by changing some of the alpha layers on some of the textures and also you can now paint pits

I have only looked at mine so far and they all seem fine. I had in SCE already darkened my alpha layer for cars so I think that had made mine look ok straight away. Although they are glossier looking then I made them in SCE but on par with standard content. But my tinted windscreen visors are not working anymore which I'm trying to fix on mine before uploading them
Thanks Rob

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years