Track: Montreal (2008)

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Traction Control: Allowed on Low
Race: 19:50 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
2. Ingemar Petersson
3. Valerio Vinassa
4. Tomasz Demolin
5. Kjell Stenbeck
6. James Johnson
7. Anders Nilsson
8. Gary Lennon
9. Ben Crooks
10. Lee Palmer
11. Roman Kruszewski

V8s have never been to Montreal, but I reckon they'd be well suited. And seeing as Jacques Villeneuve is coming to real-life V8 Supercars soon, I thought we'd bring them to him first :D

Ergh, I am going to pull out of this. I just tried the cars and I really cannot keep them in a straight line! haha. Perhaps I'll join you another time, but I don't want to cause a massive pile up and I clearly need more practice.

Ergh, I am going to pull out of this. I just tried the cars and I really cannot keep them in a straight line! haha. Perhaps I'll join you another time, but I don't want to cause a massive pile up and I clearly need more practice.
remember that a low traction control is allowed inside server, start with this aid and be careful with acellerator pedal
don't give it up immediately, these cars are awesome

about me, unfortunately I'll be away from my wheel for about two weeks and I can't join and have fun with you all, see you soon :wink:
ciao

sure I'll be there ..:turtle:.... but these cars are awesome as say Alessandro then do not let go Alex:) these are FUN race the only thing needed is honesty:fwd:
sign me please. Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing