V8 Supercars mods?

Shelby Cobra was so awesome that it became official content, but started as a third party mod.

There are plenty of vintage V8 american muscle cars and so on to be found, they are mostly not on this site though, which in AC means something, unfortunately. There are some facebook pages that link LOTS of material with questionable origin. The models are stolen, sounds are stolen and physics sucks really bad. But there is those mods if you really want them.
I cant bare the bad physics myself though.

Shelby Cobra was so awesome that it became official content, but started as a third party mod.

There are plenty of vintage V8 american muscle cars and so on to be found, they are mostly not on this site though, which in AC means something, unfortunately. There are some facebook pages that link LOTS of material with questionable origin. The models are stolen, sounds are stolen and physics sucks really bad. But there is those mods if you really want them.
I cant bare the bad physics myself though.

He meant Aussie V8 Supercars, not just random cars with V8 engines.

Personally I love the
Ford Falcon fg v8sc Conrod Edition
and
Holden Commodore ve v8sc ConrodEdition
Is it what you wanted?
Just google their names + assetto corsa. :sneaky:
They're the only ones which seem to have good physics, sound, etc.
Not sure if they're stolen or not, cos I've seen them being updated over the months with better models, etc.

Personally I love the
Ford Falcon fg v8sc Conrod Edition
and
Holden Commodore ve v8sc ConrodEdition
Is it what you wanted?
Just google their names + assetto corsa. :sneaky:
They're the only ones which seem to have good physics, sound, etc.
Not sure if they're stolen or not, cos I've seen them being updated over the months with better models, etc.

Lily I found this from your directions ... do you or anyone here know if this mod is around and if so know of the links
vodafone_retro.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back