RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yep, it was fun. Yves sent me a friendly message to point this one out to me, but since it was Mothers Day, I asked my wife for "permission" and downloaded the Mod and joined. At least I knew the track.

I hadn't tried this version of the mod before, but had run the older version. This one was quite different, it contained the new model Falcon, and the physics has changed a lot. The models look nice, and the handling seemed good, although quite twitchy and certainly tricky when the tyres get worn. I have a slight concern about the collision bubble though, or maybe it was lag, not sure. See my later comments.

During practice, I popped in one of the setups included in the download (the middle diff setting I think) which seemed about right, with a minor adjustment ot two.
Qualy: I noticed you could select soft tyres, so gave them a try and fluked pole, probably because I was the only one using softs.

Race 1: Good battle early with Yves and Rhys, but made a few early mistakes. After loosing the tail on lap 2, I had a "strange" moment with Rhys. He was close behind, and then went off into the sand. Looking at the replay, it is possible that we may have touched, but the replay shows a clear gap between us. :confused:
For the rest of the race I was able to almost keep Yves within reach, but each time I made a small mistake, he would increase the gap. I was struggling towards the end with shot tyres (used mediums), but held a comfy second. Grats to Yves for a good win.

Race 2: Much more action for me. Off the start line, Rhys dived left to avoid William but nudged me, resulting in me hitting Joseph who seemed to be stationary ???. Sorry mate, nothing I could do. On lap 2, I must have tapped Jan spinning him. Again, I thought I had left room, and my replay shows no contact, but we must have touched. :sorry: Jan pulled of a brilliant 360 deg spin and took off again as I waited. Along the next straight, I slowed to type my apology to Jan but was hit by William. Thanks for waiting William, but you didn't need to, it was partly my fault for going slow there.
The poor old Ford was looking and handling pretty second hand by now, and the leaders were long gone (30 seconds or more), so it was a lonely drive until I caught Jan, and noticed that Rhys had dropped out while leading (what a shame Rhys). Yves was waaaay ahead, so I just kept the car on the road to take second again.

Well done to Yves, dominant as usual, and thanks to those who joined. Even though it was a small group, these cars were fun.

guys i dont kno if download is still up but in an old league i used 2 play they had it in series and a bunch of us never had nurburgring so the dude put it as download
might still be up
http://www.trscan.dk
i had evo till steam got hacked so i got a new 1 with race on and thats how i have track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back