Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8

Mod: V8Factor (2009)

Track: Melbourne

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Traction Control: Allowed on Low
Race: 19:50 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes (BTCC second race reverse grid)
Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Ryan 'bridge' Callan
2. Daniel Ouff
3. Valerio Vinassa
4. Toni Talvitie
5. Lee 'ricochet' Palmer
6. Jeffrey Watkins
7. Jesper Taulborg
8. Jose Guerra
9. Chris Butcher
10. Gary 'tyre-eater' Lennon
11. James 'airtime-hog' Johnson
12. Anders 'undertray' Nilsson
13. Kjell Stenbeck
14. Adam 'soldiers' Eggbeer
15. Wayne Douglas

V8 Supercars are back on the Racing Club schedule. Season Two of the RDV8SC will be coming up in the autumn (hopefully using the upcoming 'Unleashed' mod).

For the next few months the rFactor schedule will look like this:

Monday: V8Factor
Wednesday: WTM Club/League
Friday: Caterham
Sunday: F193

Ryan I completely forgot that I have plans for Monday night, so won't make it unfortunately. :frown: Next time, hopefully.

The Unleashed mod is unlikely to use the exact same physics as this, but they maybe pretty close, so will be good practice. These cars are very hard (one of the hardest in simracing tbh) but so rewarding when you hook it up.

My kind of mod. :) I hate arcadey-type mods. Do they react well to setup change?

So long as they do react that's fine, I'm not a fan of mods with no room to change, particularly if that default handling is understeery and wishy-washy. If you get me.

I cant see these things ever being popular really Ryo?,such a pity,i feel for ya son,all this effort for nowt :(.
Well, give it time, in most club events the majority of the sign ups are on the day, or the day before. :)
It won't be like WTM though, that mod has garnered SO MUCH interest it's ridiculous.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%