RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well, not much for me to say here. I did not practice at all and was well off-pace - hopefully I did not hold anyone up too much.

Other than being stuck in the 46s and at least a second off-pace, a program I had running in the background popped up a window on my second monitor - which in turn caused my wheel to stop responding. That ended my race 1. I was able to get it re-initialized while sitting in the pits, though.

This caused me to start on pole for race 2, so I just tried to stay out of the way and let the faster guys through. This crew was too fast to use an unfamiliar car and I was making silly mistakes trying to make up some time that I never did find. Peter, sorry for holding you up - you didn't initiate the contact, I just lost the rear end on the curbing. I created an effective roadblock, very sorry for that.

I love the touring cars, but I see I've lost my pace. Hopefully we have a lot more TC events, and I guess that means I need lots of practice :)

Of course I am in for this, and thanks for running it on such short notice Eric. :)

I Will try and put together a skin pack of audi's for this event and post it on thursday so we can have a bit of color in the field - if you know of one you want in it PM me or post it here.
Cheers

Well, I think you all might be surprised as per my car choice. Found a car that felt great straight out of the box and with a few tweaks is turning low 47's in offline practice. Still have a bit of tweaking to do, but I am confident I just found something unexpectedly competitive. :cool:

Edit: Just curious, what are you all getting for top speed's down the front straight?

Well it was a shame that such a small amout of people turn out for this one. Great track but a little narrow for these beast, me thinks. Overtaking imposible unless a mistake is made, and there were a few by me.

Great race and love to drive these cars, as I said I made the same mistake in both races which landed me at the back. Race 2 was the better one for me as I had a nice little battle with Reggie for a lot of the race but as I said you can't overtake without risk and it just wasn't worth it. Thx Reggie, nice going. Grts to Cam for winning both races, grts to all podium finishers and thx to all that showed up tonight......

OMG,OMG,OMG MY FIRST EVER RD WIN OR WINS

QUALI I saw the boys and about 15min i watched them ..cause was my first time on the track and first time with audi(generaly going Vette) then i did 1.39.8 and i got pole...sincerely i tghout that will be betten by the ather audi (satoro) but ..

RACE 1 got off preaty well..but was trying to warm up the tyres...then satoro just passet me and went...wow...i jsut went with him and it;s much better when u'r behind...and see the braking point of the one in front...passed him...then i realy tried to put some distance ....but he was fast under braking...i was fast trough corners....not realy going enywhere...then probably he made some mistake..and in the last 10min found my self with 14sec lead...but the fuel gage was low,low..so for a couple of laps...i shortshifted...until last lap..i remaind with 6sec advange and 2.5l of gas

RACE 2 8 place...i tought that i will have my hand's full...but did a perfect start..went trough the field...first corner 2..then in lap 2 , 1st place...like in race 1 tried to get away...but Satoro was there...then i tried to push some more..did a mistake...he passed...then for some laps 7-8 trying very hard to get to Satoro...always 1.5 - 2.5 sec...finaly when i was behind him and was thinking where to try a pass...he made a mistake...that was my chance to get away, 2-3 laps about 2sec..then 4sec..then 6...this time i packed allot of fuel.but heavy car..means that at the end my tyres war no more...realy hard to control even in 3-4 gear

10-x RD
10-x to all the drivers, nice racing with u,10-x to being fair

Well, I think you all might be surprised as per my car choice. Found a car that felt great straight out of the box and with a few tweaks is turning low 47's in offline practice. Still have a bit of tweaking to do, but I am confident I just found something unexpectedly competitive. :cool:

Edit: Just curious, what are you all getting for top speed's down the front straight?

your diving Dennis' HONDA NSX? LOL 176 mph for me. We all know your in the LIster so stop being cute..............LOL

Drivers! If you downloaded the track and can't see it to drive on it look for it in anopther folder.
Twice it installed itself into my Steam folder and not into the correct folder! Once I even directed it to the correct location but had to move it in the end!

Eric, I think we have a problem here.
When the track downloads itself to its chosen location, I can't see it to drive it.
When I put it to the correct folder, it shuts down the game.
Is it only meant to be played online or something? I'm only Irish/Hungarian, all the Italian goes over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%