V8 Supercars @ Mallala - Sat May 1st 2010

Eric Nelson

5000RPM

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
We'll call it "Saturday Night Thunder" for now! Saturday Night Thunder is Aussie V8 Super Cars on Aussie and New Zealand based real Circuits! (til we run out of 'em anyway)

Saturday Night events are brand new here at the ARC and thought we'd try them out with something special! 4 weeks of fun in store for you every Saturday night so forget about the "late Show!" Forget about CSI Miami or New York!

Join us for some racing action instead!

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Entry List:

1. Kevin Hopkins
  2. Rhys Gardiner
  3. Carl Gianetti
  4. Robert Isles
  5. Linus Bostrom
  6. driver
  7. driver
  8. driver
  9. driver
  10. driver
  11. driver
  12. driver
  13. driver
  14. driver
  15. driver
  16. driver
  17. driver
  18. driver
  19. driver
  20. Jarrod Keen (maybe)

Danny Asbury

1000RPM
I'm going to download this car and track sometime this week (maybe tonight). If everything runs smooth and I like the car, I'm in. So mark me down as a maybe, please.

Thanks, Eric! Great job with running all this stuff, btw. It's awesome!!!!:rally:

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
No worries Danny! Thanks for the props! let me know how make out with the "patch" file. I couldn;t get it to work.......

Sign me up please Eric,this event looks like fun,hoping for a good turnout.I'll be driving Shane Van Gisbergen's Ford Falcon......Go the Ford......come on all you GM(Holden) lovers....take up the challenge.:)

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Guys I am out on this one. Another social engagement with friends tonight.

But I stil cannot get the "output" files to show up in the game screen for car setups.

I have tried installing the individual output files seperately in the track folder and alos created a folder inside the track folder that contains ALL the output files but no joy.

Here is my file path for installation: Docs / simbin/rac07/userdata/car setups/ Mallala

Anything wrong?

Guys I am out on this one. Another social engagement with friends tonight.

But I stil cannot get the "output" files to show up in the game screen for car setups.

I have tried installing the individual output files seperately in the track folder and alos created a folder inside the track folder that contains ALL the output files but no joy.

Here is my file path for installation: Docs / simbin/rac07/userdata/car setups/ Mallala

Anything wrong?
So you've put the .svm files in that directory? No subfolders, or anything? If so, they should be showing up in the car setups menu. Quite a mystery if it's not working for you... :confused:

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
yeah the gear ratio files SVM file is in a folder inside the track folder

I have extracted the individual files as well but neither way I get the files to show in game.

Top Bottom