3. Philip Antonia
4. Gary Lennon
5. Anders Madsen
6. Piotrek Blaszczak
7. Warren Dawes
8. Michael Hermann
9. Ferry Koek
10. Michael Stead

Glenn, have you tried the latest version 1.3 ? I just tried a quick test on line with Ryan, using his base setup, and I found it easier to drive than that Viper CC you drove last weekend. Ok, I may have been a bit slow, but it felt quite nice to me, especially considering how tricky Bathurst can be.
This version of Bathurst is very good, and I was most impressed with the graphic quality of this mod.

I'm quite looking forward to this event, it will be a new experience for me.

This mod is rapidly becoming all i really want to drive in :).
The television coverage with the camera underneath the car looking at the front left tyre for example,you get to see the thing go light and even occasionaly lifting off the road momentarily,and then it gets loaded and squashes and deforms as the mentaller Aussie driver mashes the loud pedal through the floor :D.....well in this mod,i actually truly get a really good sense of that going on,i can practically "feel" it,the whole package for me is almost perfect with constant lovely feedback from the car.
I see our Wazza is playing the "aww im a slow old bloke who just trudges round" card eh?....seen and heard that one before m8,i know yer game :p.

Sign me up for this, but I'm uncertain I'll make it. I'll let you guys know by about 5 pm (AEST) at least if I'll be able to make it. I'll be at my dad's house (my PC is at my mum's, so that means no sims at dad's house) from Friday to Sunday evening so I might make it or I might end up staying longer, it's a little out of my control.

Now to get used to V8Factor, it's a bit strange compared to FVR. I find FVR less stable and twitchier under braking, but V8Factor is a lot more sensitive on acceleration. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%