RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ok, got everything setup on my laptop again and did a few laps. Not quite as fast as I was on the desktop just yet but a 56.1 is good enough for now. Also uploaded a slightly tweaked version of my endurance setup. This setup is good for 55's! Any one that wants to give it a try is more than welcome to it. It's the R2 setup. R1 was the older endurance setup.

Also uploaded a slightly tweaked version of my endurance setup. This setup is good for 55's! Any one that wants to give it a try is more than welcome to it. It's the R2 setup. R1 was the older endurance setup.

pls help a nub.. where are you guys uploading to, can i upload a skin to the same place? not sure where to find stuff yet, thanks!

i've only done offline practice for this so far (can't find any online servers to practice on).. in the vette did a 1,57.2 and bmw did a 1,56.5 but offline is always faster for me.. things get complicated in traffic

Eric, we might have made a lot of mistakes, but race 2 made for a great replay. Our battle lasted nearly the entire race. I made a few adjustments after race 1 which helped a lot, but I forgot to adjust the brake balance. Everytime I got hard on the brakes, the rear would try to pass me. lol

Lazlo, even easier than that.. you can go into your garage... IN GAME and click bottom left online setups... and all the setups for your car at your current track will populate your screen... you click on the one you want... and download it and then go back to your setup screen and highlight the one you downloaded and load it...

Let me know if you need more help.

Well, it's the BMW for me. I hit a 1.55.9 in the BMW in Time trial mode which is probably a bit grippier than the online track but it was a ful second and a quarter faster than my mosler there. Too much power in the bmw to pass up at this track. Now I'm going to drive my new bimmer on up the road to Au Paris for a jaunt in the city! See you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back