V8 Supercars 2014

GRID Autosport V8 Supercars 2014 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lukilla submitted a new resource:

V8 Supercars 2014 - Australian v8 Grid autosport mod

V8 2014 Supercars mod for Grid Autosport By Lukilla

This mod puts the amazing V8 Supercars 2014 season liveries to the Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon (Super tourers) cars, hope you enjoy!.

iblRCzvq6qXF0r.jpg

iK7LjUCe4beMl.jpg

Instructions:

Backup your v8f and v8h folders in game dir.>cars>models. Unpack to game directory and over write.

Optional.- I made all color management under a custom sweetfx mod so it is fair to...

Read more about this resource...

Brand new to any form of Grid so please excuse my ignorance here! I have downloaded and installed this mod but I cannot see the liveries . I am only on Level 1 and like to race in single mode through custom Cup. When I choose Super tourer I only get the in built livery choices and none of the ones in this mod. Would someone be kind enough to assist and educate me in what I need to do to get these liveries as an option to choose.
Thanks

Hey everyone sorry I'm new to this game and was wondering if someone could please help me out? :)
I don't know how to put these mods in my game I have a PlayStation 3 so if anyone could help would be much appreciated thanks!

Hey everyone sorry I'm new to this game and was wondering if someone could please help me out? :)
I don't know how to put these mods in my game I have a PlayStation 3 so if anyone could help would be much appreciated thanks!
you cant install these mods on PS3 version of the game it only works for PC

hi can anyone help me with installing i dont get it

1. download file to your hd
2. extract file
3. in the supercarsLukilla folder you find a folder called cars. copy\paste it to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GRID Autosport

do not forget to backup original files first!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back