Team ORSM

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment welcomes Team ORSM. Here you will find the new home of the team behind V8Factor, Bathurst and other productions!

Have fun!

I don't have the talent or knowledge to mod Rfactor but I really appreciate the skills of anyone who mods Rfactor1 and I think the Altima looks great.

I think it must be remembered that these models are not for a Retail Release or a Payware Mod, they are for people who enjoy racing V8 Supercars in Rfactor1. I have played some Triple AAA Racig Games such as GT6 which have some terrible Car Models and I can't imagine how many people worked on that game.

So if 1, 2 or 3 people work together to create new COTF V8 Supercar Models, I tip my hat to everyone involved and you have my upmost respect.

There are a lot of Modding Group's out there doing V8 COTF Mods for Rfactor 1 such FVR and the RSM Clan. Each of these Mods have the strengths and weaknesses and I look forward to playing both.

After all the ORSM Models were not perfect but they look great and I certainly enjoy racing them in Rfactor 1 and respect all the hard work and effort it took to create this excellent mod.

Even if V8 Supercars entered into an agreement to have a Retail Game created for V8 Supercars, people would still be complaining and it would most likely be this is too arcadey, the car models are not right, the tracks are not laser scanned and so on.

I just like keeping it simple if a new car model makes a mod better and it makes it more fun to race this mod, I am one happy man.

PS: I guess I have learnt in my life the feedback, especially via Email, SMS and or via a Website Forum that Feedback can be easily misinterpreted.

That is why I always try and go out of my way to provide positive or negative feedback over the phone or in person as this allows both parties to communicate openly.

Regards,

Drew

No worries Doug. We get it. Our models need a lot of work to make them look like the models you posted.

In the absence of specifics on how to make them look like those, it is a bit hard. You have told us that you are just being honest and i respect that, you have said that you dont just want to say they are good or bad, i respect that, but unfortunately I cant just see what you see without knowing what im looking for.

Thank you for calling me a "looser", i guess you mean "loser", and im sorry to "waist", i guess you mean "waste", your time.

When you have something specific to say, im happy to listen.

All good was a bit of fun but will leave it up to the professionals. I sincerely hope that one day the ORSM team does create a new V8 Supercar mod based around the COTF. I was willing to offer my time as I was keen to help in any way possible to see you guys create a more current mod as by all accounts yours is the most superior V8 mod available but I've got better things to devote my time to than been kicked in the dick.

Cheers,

Hope you guys don't give up modding!!

Nah won't be stopping just won't worry about V8's and hope that one day they release a new mod that we all can enjoy. I will just get back to focussing on the dirt stuff for RF2.

Attachments

• Superstocks.jpg
    Superstocks.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 643
I wont stop modding, probably just let the V8s go though. The Altima was really a test to see if i could create something and actually get it to run in game, which was my original goal.

Just have to see what i feel like doing next.

I have the 2003 cars I did and have at rF Central in Unleashed now. The trouble is theres only a few drivers, helmets done and no pit boxes and team boards. Still a lot of work. I don't wont to release a in complete season but aren't motivated enough to do what needs doing.
Not sure it's worth the time for 100 or less downloads.
It is really a lot of work needed.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing