FM4 V8 Supercar

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
V8 Supercars
Race Meetings:
· Every Wednesday night the first round of the night will start at 6:45PM, lobby opens at 6:30PM.
· This series will start on December 12th

Rules:
· Cars must be Ford Falcon V8 Supercar or Holden V8 Supercar.
· I know that it is impossible to not make contact at certain times so make as little contact as possible and any shunting of other cars out the way will be dealt with after the race.
· Overtaking must be done between the white lines with at least two wheels on track.
· Drivers that are returning to track must do so in a safe fashion to not wreck other drivers race.
· Drivers must complete 1 pitstop.
· Teams are only aloud a max of 2 drivers.
· Teams must use the same livery design but sponsors and livery colours can be different.
· Each driver must pick their own personal number that must be shown on both sides of the car.
· Drivers or teams must stick to using the same car after starting the first race.
· Driver changes can only take place after a season has finished.

3rd: 15 4th: 12
5th: 10 6th: 8
7th: 6 8th: 4
9th: 2 10th: 1
· 1 addition point for leading a lap, each driver can only receive this point once per race.
· 1 addition point will be appointed to the driver that sets the fastest lap.
· Team points are earned through drivers points.

Absence
· If you are unable to make a race, drivers must contact myself at least an hour before the race starts.
· Three absences without notifying anyone will result in a removal from the series.

Restrictions:
· ABS: Off
· Traction Control: on
· Stability: Off
· Gears: Any

Tracks:
Round 1 & 2: Bernese Alps Stadtplatz Switzerland
Round 3 & 4: Camino Viejo de Montserrat Spain
Round 5 & 6: Infineon NASCAR Circuit America
Round 7 & 8: Mugello Full Circuit Italy
Round 9 & 10: Hockenheim Full Circuit Germany
Round 11 & 12: Twin Ring Motegi East Circuit Japan
Round 13 & 14: Road Atlanta Full Circuit America
Round 15 & 16: Circuit de Catalunya National Circuit Spain
Round 17 & 18: Silverstone International Circuit England
Round 19 & 20: Suzuka Full Circuit Japan
Round 21 & 22: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca America
Doing a vote, should the Rally Di Positano Full Circuit be part of the calendar???
If you are interested please reply with your Gamertag, Number, Car and Team name. I don't mind if you do not have a team name yet so you will have plenty of time between now and the 12th of December

Thank you

Eddy

Hey guys,

Just a little update, the series will start in January, still going to have online meetings every Wednesday so that we can all get to know fellow racers a bit better. If you are interested just reply or pm me.

Thanks

Eddy

Just a little update guys, going to have the first race meeting on Friday the 28th of December at 6PM(UK Time) before the series officially starts on the Wednesday 23rd of January at 6:45PM. Wanting to get regular meetings going just so that everyone gets to know each other so if you are interested add my gamer tag: Eddy R Diaz

Thanks.

Eddy

Hi Robert,

I would be up for that!

Anyone that reads these posts and if you are interested, would you rather do it at the weekends?

Will change it if I get enough people up for that instead so please post!

Eddy

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years