Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Due to the large number of signups i want to remind you to be very careful on lap 1, i will be watching the replay of that without reports. Please respect yellow flags, there is no way to avoid someone that spun or crashed on the mountain at racing speed. Also try to be smart about lapping people, vice versa let people by on the straights if possible, there is not really a way to get by someone in the tight section on the mountain. Admin mode off, lets race

So, my wheel stopped working. I went to 'controller' to see where Launch Control was mapped, went back, and my wheel didn't pick up. Went back to controller, and there was nothing on my wheel that worked at all.
Got a tip to move FFB from medium to low, didn't help. Went through all settings, nothing helped, took to the grid, didn't work. Went back to the garage before the race started, unplugged my wheel, and plugged it in again. Didn't work.

So, after a surprisingly good qual - 11th - I didn't get to drive one metre in the race. That was a disappointment.

Got confused with the game UI and started from the pits two minutes after the race started. Also discovered my braking oversteering issues were due to this car having an H-shifter, so I was not blipping before.
Much to learn in this game for the upcoming league.

That was... interesting. First, I messed up the start and forgot to use launch control. I started spinning my wheels and a guy behind me ran into me (not his fault, he had no where to go). After a few laps I got into a pace I was comfortable with (and for some reason my slower than in practice) and continued for about 30-35 minutes without major problems. Then the weird **** happened. For some reason I was not getting a blue flag when people were lapping me. It only showed up when the car was literally about 5 metres behind me. Normally, that wouldn't be too much of a problem except I was driving a lot slower than in practice and qualification so pretty much every time someone showed up in my mirrors I had to guess if I was being lapped or if it was another lost position.

I sincerely apologise every guy that had to lap me. I panicked every time I got a blue flag out of nowhere.

The torque of this car still catching me sometimes.
Was having a great race, fighting towards the front, but then I guess I made a mistake while putting the gas down about mid race.
Had a massive head on crash that compromised the car for good.

So dissapointing, as I really wanted to see how the strategies would play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back