FM4 V8 Super cars series

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)

Martyn Corcoran

Oulton Park 2015 for the BTCC
Looking at hosting my own v8 supercars series. The cars we will be using will be holden, ford, volvo S60, mercedes benz.

Not sure when it will start but when I get everything done I will let you know.

These races will be put on youtube, and I am trying to create a website so as soon as I created it I will post it on here.

( if any one want to help with youtube or the website please contact me either here or email me at virtualmotorracinglive@gmail.com )

Hi just to let you know im having a V8 Supercars series tryouts Saturday day/night so if you are interested in joining in please send me a freind invite to Corcoran1991 send me your real name and nationality as well.

For the cars list I sent last time im racing in the volvo S60 and im basing it on team Volvoline. So the other cars remaining are the Holden, ford, Mercedes Benz, and Volvo.

Could you also send me your numbers as well. For my team our numbers are #33 & #34, I am after one more person to join my team. There is plenty of time to detail your time as the series not started yet. Thanks for the time. the tryout will be at 10pm Saturday night.

Last edited:
Ok lets have a vote on wht dat and time we should have the race.
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Firday
Saturday
Sunday

TIMES
20:00PM - 21:00PM
20:30PM - 21:30PM
21:00PM - 22:00PM
21:30PM -22:30PM