Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I can't make it either, fanatec send me a new circuit board and it is not working correctly, currently everything is disasembled untill I get a reply from fanatec :(
please make sure to vote the sessions at the correct time to quali!

First race I nicely followed a black car off in T2 at the start, cold tires I guess. Closed on Tony in the end but a fuel check on L13 had me slowing to be able to coast across the line.

R2, I thought I might have spun Brian so I waited for him then a few laps later got in his way, probably right after divebombing him and that took his car out of the race. Sorry for that Brian.

Another fun night of racing start on pole for both races only just tho first race spun with only a couple mins to go being chased down by Steve was disappoint to make the mistake but that's racing

Second races was better for me managed to get into the lead after losing it breifly noticed a few spins in my rear view mirror then had Jeff behind me but not too far away manged to bring the car home in 1st

Congrats to steve for his first win and congrats to Jeff for 2 podium finishes :)

Thanks guys! :D

Great driving Craig, you made up for the mistake in R1 with the definitive R2 victory. Solid, consistently fast driving. Props to Jeff as well for two podiums...solid and consistent there too. Hope to see you folks in future races, that was loads of fun. :cool:

R2, I thought I might have spun Brian so I waited for him then a few laps later got in his way, probably right after divebombing him and that took his car out of the race. Sorry for that Brian.

Dennis - we were both off the track a number of times tonight - have to stop meeting this way.
At least you waited until I recovered - except for the one time where we both waited while the rest of the field disappeared. Still a good night for racing. Congrats to the podium finishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%