Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Just a heads up if not everyone knows, the touring cars have launch control on them. It may be possible to get a slightly better launch without tit on, I'm not sure, but it is perfectly consistent so it is easily faster than a poor launch. I noticed I pulled a touch away from someone on race two so thought I would mention it.

Enjoyed that first race. Crashed out in chase for 5th place.
I observed superpole rule, not many others did but it don't matter really. Just a bit of fun.:)
Some great and close mid pack racing.
:thumbsup:
Had to skip second race as a mate called around for a drink. :giggle::x3:

Thanks Tony! I may be out of town next week, which is a shame since Interlagos is one of my favs, but I will attend if I'm not. Beyond that, I plan to be in regular attendance...hope to race with some of you again and hopefully see some new faces. :)

Are any US-based open wheel club races planned, or is there not enough support for it yet? I love to race anything, but the open wheelers are definitely my favorite part about GSCE.

Interesting evening, haha.

Tried a few different setups in readiness for tomorrow's league race.

First race and the car felt fine, but not always super quick.

I have a dilemma now as my own setup was quicker in the second race but the car is much more unstable (as proved by my lap two excursion.....)

Shame a podium would have been nice reward after all the laps I've been doing this week.

Great racing guys and thanks for the restart. For those of you on second server tomorrow night, I'll see ya there :thumbsup:

Thanks as always to RD for setting up the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%