Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Can't login to the server. I'm always reverting to V8 stock car.
Did a sync and reinstalled Blancpain mod + UI + realfeel.
What am I doing wrong?

Internet connection OK, was able to join another server, but not RD-server for BES.

I can join and drive RD-V8 server.
With RD-BES server I am reverted to V8 mod. When joining RD-BES with V8 mod, the track loads, but then I am kicked with the message that the car doesn't match.

Bwweuhhh ...

Last edited:
race 2: good race except when I lost sight at the 2 cars in front of me for a couple of corners.. some kind of net issue?
Nice battle with Sven-Arne Andersson, we almost crashed :)

Nice race 1, I had a great battle with @Srinath Sundareswaran for most of it. Then @Sven-Arne Andersson spun ahead of me across the track and O had to almost stop in order not to hit him meaning @Phil Shillitoe caught me up with 2 laps to go. That last lap I was really struggling to stay ahead - at one point I nearly lost it completely but I managed to save it (just!) and get my soiled pants across the line to finish in 5th. Fantastic fun!

Race 2 didn't go so well. A driver (doesn't matter who, and no problem, it happens :) ) accidentally hit my rear right wheel under braking and punctured my tire or damaged my suspension (not sure which). Car was un-drivable, I couldn't even get it to the pits.

I had fun, thanks all!

Last edited:
Thank you to those who supported the club and showed up, and thank you to those who were considerate enough to sign out when they knew they couldn't make it.
I would like to apologize for not even commenting, I totally forgot about this race.
Try not to let it happen again. I set up a calendar just for this mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back