Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sign me plz.?

Only came across GSC while reading through the forums at the weekend!
Have to say I'm impressed :thumbsup:................how impressed you'll all be with my driving..........is another matter!? :whistling:
We value clean racing over fast racing :-D Welcome to the club Mark! Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak during the event where we have a good laugh and some fun.

Was very fun 1st race, very fast guys on the track aswell, had to give it my best out there.
Davy shared his setup, but I couldn't load it, prolly had something to do with him being in a league car or something, so I had to give the setup a few swings of myself and well the setup was okish, but sometimes so evil, difficult to get the right feeling I wanted with the setup. My start was bad and that caused for hecktic 1st laps, I saw in 1st lap last corner I pushed a bit wide with Alex on the outside, sorry about that Alex. Davy was close behind or infront the whole race, was good fun. I think he made a mistake 5mins or so to the end and I had a bit of breathing space. I saved my Boost for the end if Davy got back behind, but I was able to keep him at bay.

Grats Davy and Alex for the podium. :)
Cya another time.

Race 1 I had a cracker. Had some good battles and worked my way up the grid. I managed to get up to 4th place at one stage, but lost it when I made a mistake in the last minute, drifting out wide in turn 2.But I finished 5th, which is very good for me and my lack of talent. Very chuffed.

Race 2 I got knocked off in the corner before last and lost something like 8 places. Had a battle with Sven for a bit, but he was quicker and I was slower than race 1 for some reason. Perhaps just fatigue. I nearly got back past him in turn 3, but he squeezed me out and defended really well, much fun. Definitely my favourite vehicles in GSC, that's for sure.

Thanks everyone for racing, now go sign up nice and early for the Clios on Wednesday, and the F3s on Friday!

This is an exciting ''balls out'' track. Had the pace for podium, but unfortunately made too many noobish mistakes and didn't manage to drive as fast as in quali. Was fun racing, though. Had some nice close fights and clean overtakes - nice opportunities to practice car control within a race environment.

Had fun tonight.
Race 1 was pretty good for my first time. Made it to 4th before slipping off the track........that grass is slippery by the way!! :O_o: Caught up to Andrew, and got along side when he lost the back end in a turn. For the next few corners we were side by side, and all I kept thinking was.....don't hit the 'main man'.......don't start your 'career' knocking off the 'main man'!! ;)
Managed to get ahead before falling off the track again letting Andrew past! Only for him to return the favour a lap or two later!!
Race 2 went from 'wow!!' ....2nd place to 'oh crap'!!......last place in one lap! Started to gain a few places before coming behind Sven who defended well. Using my push to pass thingy at the wrong time I then did a complete noob move and dived up the inside of a turn only to outbreak myself to go grass cutting again! The difference this time was that I could have taken Sven out of the race,......so apologies @Sven-Arne Andersson not sure if it was luck or skill on your part!!??
Hope to race again soon, thanks to all. :thumbsup:

well another great night of racing here. I think this is the best sim car out there. Had a not so good evening result wise but fun racing. i watched the video above and Im not doing anything that different but Im still slow. Im missing something. Dont know what it is. If the video guy can look at my race and help me that would be great. summer is here and i have some gigs to play(Im a drummer) so i may not be around as much. Ill be racing as much as I can. thanks Andrew for the races.
this friday Ill be driving a ferrari 458 at a local track, cost me 200.00 bucks. 4 laps only but what the hell..

Had fun tonight.
Race 1 was pretty good for my first time. Made it to 4th before slipping off the track........that grass is slippery by the way!! :O_o: Caught up to Andrew, and got along side when he lost the back end in a turn. For the next few corners we were side by side, and all I kept thinking was.....don't hit the 'main man'.......don't start your 'career' knocking off the 'main man'!! ;)
Managed to get ahead before falling off the track again letting Andrew past! Only for him to return the favour a lap or two later!!
Race 2 went from 'wow!!' ....2nd place to 'oh crap'!!......last place in one lap! Started to gain a few places before coming behind Sven who defended well. Using my push to pass thingy at the wrong time I then did a complete noob move and dived up the inside of a turn only to outbreak myself to go grass cutting again! The difference this time was that I could have taken Sven out of the race,......so apologies @Sven-Arne Andersson not sure if it was luck or skill on your part!!??
Hope to race again soon, thanks to all. :thumbsup:

Yes, I felt a bit chased when you where behind and I was doing my best to defend my position. If you haven´t done that "noob dive" as you said I think you have passed me. There was no contact what I noticed but I saw in my mirror that your speed was a little bit too high for that corner so I just lifted a little from the accelerator and hoping that this was enough to avoid to get in your "way" when you passed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back