Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

looks like both car loose the rear under breaking the car in front saves it and red car does not.
just checked the server replay and all cars a planted firmly on the ground.
it a graphical glitch from Andrew which looks like the rear is floating.

server replay
Cascavel R1 1.rar 8.6 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!p1dCkAID!Jjulg2kKYk7mR_SJT2NQZMmhbYsbz9VlAQUOzxCLcKk
Yes, definitely just a glitch with the replay (you can even see on board it shows he's in Neutral, which he clearly isn't) Just a replay issue, it's not like that when I race. Not an issue. Still, the video shows as you said, Sven-Arne just loses it under braking.

Hi

Would you guys mind if I join you from time to time?
I could probably arrange in average one race a week, most likely on a Monday or Wednsday evening.
I downloaded gsc 2013 yesterday, played it for 60' on the free-trial-base, and I have to admit...it's awesome.
Finally bought it this morning (haven't got the activation key yet), so I am not an experienced/fast driver, probably will never become a super fast guy but still could be an enrichment as a decent middle pack racer :)

Maybe we'll see us soon...

cheers
Marcel

Hi

Would you guys mind if I join you from time to time?
I could probably arrange in average one race a week, most likely on a Monday or Wednsday evening.
I downloaded gsc 2013 yesterday, played it for 60' on the free-trial-base, and I have to admit...it's awesome.
Finally bought it this morning (haven't got the activation key yet), so I am not an experienced/fast driver, probably will never become a super fast guy but still could be an enrichment as a decent middle pack racer :)

Maybe we'll see us soon...

cheers
Marcel
All skill levels are welcome. :) Check out this thread, where you can see our racing rules and apply for your (free) racing license.

Provisionally I'm in Andrew but if I can't get better control of these beasts I'll pull out.
Low assists are available. If you're slow but in control of the car, you can then start to improve. They take some time to get used to, I found, but once you're there... they are probably my favourite GSC vehicle.

How about car numbers?
Have i to post here my preference?

If so i take #10
No, you can take whatever car you want from the default skins. Install the additional skin pack (link in first post) so you can see those, but they are skins of actual RD members and should be used by them only.

I'm really looking forward to this race, I hope more people sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%