Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hello guys, it was brought to my attention that everyone on the server has to use there full real name when racing.

Here is a copy of the rule:

Events at RaceDepartment.com are therefore governed by our Licensed Membership Agreement. The following rules are part of that agreement:
  • When you apply for a licensed membership your forum name will be changed to your real name. We always use our real names on the forum and when we race online. There are no exceptions.
Could everyone please make sure that you change the name in your profile to your real name for online races.

If you have settings saved to your profile you can just edit the name of your .PLR file and you will keep your settings.

Thanks, Tony:)

Hello guys, it was brought to my attention that everyone on the server has to use there full real name when racing.

Here is a copy of the rule:

Events at RaceDepartment.com are therefore governed by our Licensed Membership Agreement. The following rules are part of that agreement:
  • When you apply for a licensed membership your forum name will be changed to your real name. We always use our real names on the forum and when we race online. There are no exceptions.
Could everyone please make sure that you change the name in your profile to your real name for online races.

If you have settings saved to your profile you can just edit the name of your .PLR file and you will keep your settings.

Thanks, Tony:)

Race 1
I really enjoyed that race. Some great nose to tail and door to door racing all the way in the mid pack. Loved it. This track is absolutely superb with these cars. Don't know what position I finished but that doesn't matter, the race was just serious fun. Thanks to the guys around me for such clean racing.

GRAB_003_zpsbmqpys6h.jpg

GRAB_000_zps5kz67pyc.jpg

Race 2
Qualified mid pack again and had a good start but was baulked by the car in front of me hardly moving off the start. Had to dodge him and others took advantage and passed. I managed to stay clean through turn 1 and 2 only to be side swiped by a car that was out of control. He hit me and forced me into a small off where I hit the barrier tyres. He didn't bother waiting though which I thought was what we were supposed to do in the club races :rolleyes:, but no big drama. Funny enough it was the same car that baulked me at the start. Perhaps I was not destined to get past him in this race. :)

I couldn't be bothered trying to catch up with the small damage I had. So retired which is not like me at all, I usually finish come what may.

Ah well, that's racing fun. I enjoyed the first race a lot though. Thanks all.
Congrats to the podium finishers.
GRAB_004_zpsjbvk8ewg.jpg

ps, I didn't realise we could use cars from either 2013 and 2014. Sorry for thinking it was 2014 cars only @Oscar Hardwick and I wasn't making the rules up. :thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy: The paint jobs on the 2013 cars are better too.;)

Last edited:
That was intense!
Great fun on both races, some pretty scary fast guys out there!
Race 1 was more or less easy for me, except a moment with Jon Hicken when he lost his car while overtaking me. Fortunately I got out to finish 3th.
Race 2 pace was fast and furious, looking at distance the huge fight between Frank and Jon, while having my own fights with Fabrizio and specially Martin. That was good stuff!
In the end all 3 of us got overtook by that guy Cooper. Jess.....another freaking alien, as Im pretty sure he came from the back of the pack. :notworthy:

Anyway good fun and the season ahead promises a great deal! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 227 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 154 10.0%
  • < 4 years