Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks all.

had a fantastic race 1, battling it out with Sven for 2nd place until I made a mistake (mostly caused by the fact I had to remap one of my gear controls). But that only dropped me back to have a great 10 minute battle with Damian. Very fun.

Race 2, was having a good battle with Andres starting when he crashed out at the fast last corner. Then, on the straight after the first hairpin steam popped up with an update and minimised the game. :/ Ruined my race, but I still drove it home to finish the race 20 seconds behind the leaders.

Would have been nicer to have a bigger grid, this combo is very nice (in my personal opinion of course)

I really like this combo. The track has a nice flow and is a good place for racing these cars.

Race 1 started from pole and stayed there until the finish line. Was a bit alone in those 20 minutes but i was having fun being consistent. :)

Race 2 bad start and Sven took the lead. For a few laps we had a very close battle but i made a mistake and lost some time. After that i was pushing to try and catch him but time ran out and could make it close enough. ;)

Reactions: Nox
I'm going to go for this one :) but I have no experience on GSC as far as setups/fuel/pitstops etc, so any tips would be much appreciated. Also what are the essential buttons to have mapped (using G27)
Pretty much the same as Race 07; your speed limiter, and the LCD up/down/left/right for changing put settings, a 'request pit' button, and another button I forget what it's called (but it's pretty obvious when you look at the controls page) that lets you flick between screens on your LCD. Here's the F Truck pit stop guide which mostly applies for GSC too. http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/how-to-pitstop-guide.86479/

Thanks Andrew. How is the fuel calculated? Does GSC have an accurate calculator or is it something you how to work out yourself?

I'll have a play over the weekend. The track looks very nice compared to race 07 one :)
It does have a fuel calculator in the garage (Litres - laps) however I find it often over estimates what you need. If you plan to use GSCE more often, I recommend adding the rfdynhud which includes a more accurate fuel calculator based on actual consumption. PM incoming.

Last edited:
MH5CDe7.jpg

Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife (ADAC 24hr Layout) - Download

Additional skins, please download - Download - Just unzip the contents to your GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\F_V12 folder (you don't need to extract the folder called "S E B S K I N ' S")

Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT
Warm up: 19:35 GMT (3 minutes)
Race: 19:40 GMT (45 mins)

Assists
All assists will be available. Please use them! These vehicles are difficult - to avoid unnecessary incidents please practise beforehand and use the assists according to your driving ability. No need to cause an incident because you overestimate your ability.

Server Password: click here
Racing Rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Just a note the V12's have launch control, you can map a button to it.
  1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and your off. Zooooom away
It will automatically work up the gears until the end of the launch sequence (or when you first gear shift manually).

You do not need to go around the entire ring on an outlap. At the pit entry, instead of going left onto the ring, stay right.
ni6rMYH.jpg

You must stay within the cones, much like the white line when you exit the pits. Begin your fast lap and get a clean pair of undies ready.
gwbMLTd.jpg

1. Andrew James
  2. Daniel Lee
  3. Cristiano Bohessef
  4. Yuri Kasdorp
  5. Jan Kokemüller
  6. Joao Fernandes
  7. Kevin Ryan
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Last edited:
It does have a fuel calculator in the garage (Litres - laps) however I find it often over estimates what you need. If you plan to use GSCE more often, I recommend adding the rfdynhud which includes a more accurate fuel calculator based on actual consumption. PM incoming.
Hey @Andrew James , where can I find the rfdynhud? Was just lurking when I saw this, as I don't have a license to join races (as it's probably useless being in GMT+8). Thanks.

Hey @Andrew James , where can I find the rfdynhud? Was just lurking when I saw this, as I don't have a license to join races (as it's probably useless being in GMT+8). Thanks.
First you need to install java 6 included in the download.
Other files drag and drop into your main GSC directory.
When everything is installed go to the plugin folder and in one folder you find an editor to change the layout as you like. Thanks to Davy Vandevenne for this.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbhl0o1lqwk2t0c/rfdynhud GCS2013.rar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline