Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Looks like there's not enough for the race, which honestly I'm not too disappointed with as I'm too tired anyway (haven't slept in 2 days) but the other part of me is disappointed. It would be nice to see more races happen here, more interest. Soon as word kicks off about the monsta truck league people are suddenly interested, but a club event as a pre-league race they don't care. It makes no sense. Either you have fun racing these or you don't. Oh well, I'll try again in 2 weeks when it doesn't clash with GSC Friday again.

I've drafted up a tentative schedule through 'til the end of June, and I'm going to mix it up a bit. There'll still be GT but we'll also try some 60 min races in other classes. So everyone gets a mix of what they want, and I'll see how it goes.

Andrew - For Your Consideration

Try running the V12 at the '79 Interlagos track!! Whhoooweee! It's a blast!!!

If this combo ever shows up on a weekend - I'm there!

Unfortunately that's not something that will happen without surgery, which i really don't want to have. I have been dealing with it for 2 years now and it's been ok until Monday night last week when i tweaked it again and then again last night. I could have a temporary fix with a Cortisone injection but again, i don't like the idea of it.
Sorry to hear. I've had back problems for a few years, the recurring injuries are horrible. I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back