Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Tired of sprint races and hotlapping? Here's an answer to that. True, if you make a bad move early in the race there's a good chance the experience won't be fun. Learning to go fast is just one attribute a good racer must have. Long races bring out some of that other "stuff" and you probably need it. There are still plenty of slots available for this event which features an easy to learn and drive track and a great driving car, please join us!

Don't worry. The race is long enough to learn everything. :whistling:

I have never driven this track so far and will only have 30 mins practice beforet the event starts but I'm confident it will become a very nice one.

BTW, is there any way to adjust pit presets further than only fuel strategie (like in Race07)? I'd like to have repairs disabled as long as I manually activate it. I think otherwise they're automatically enabled once you have a chrash (or a small contact), right?

I think repairs are mandatory for safety reasons but you can decide if you want tires changed or not. Changes can be made while on the grid(prior to the start), while driving or when on pit road before entering your box. I don't know if they can be changed in a warmup session and stay changed. Of course, you do have to have buttons set to make the changes.

I have no ides how much time is spent on fueling or tire changes, I think I've only made two or three pitstops so far for other than a repair which seems to go quickly. I plan on practicing a few early today.

@Dennis Phelan Well, let's not get carried away.
I'm getting better, but 'good' is still a ways off. ;)

As for you not spending time with me, that's absolutely fine. I actually prefer it that way.
Please don't misunderstand me, I understand the sentiment behind it, and I highly appreciate it.
But I'd rather not have 'training wheels' (for lack of a better phrase), especially if it keeps someone else from racing.
And let's face it, the only way to get faster is to race someone faster than you.
Lucky for me that leaves plenty of people to teach me. :D

Besides, look at it this way.
A year ago I had maybe one lap, and then everyone was gone. Back then I struggled against even 90% AI.
Now I race at 97-98% and with the right car/track combo I can give 100% AI a decent run for its money.
Yesterdays race was done on an unknown track, and a car I'd never driven before (didn't even know GSC had touring cars until I saw the race announcement). One hour of practice and default set-up, and yet it wasn't a complete blow-out, so obviously progress is being made.
Doesn't matter if it's at a sedate pace, I have grown far too old and wise (well, old anyway) to be impatient with this sort of thing. :)

Good race, the only downside is my plain stupidity flowing through my idiotic veins. Hit the grass on the front straight, and hit the wall HARD. Race over, even with the repairs done, I wouldn't cope to race more 1h with a front side damaged. Good luck whoever won.

Just like Lorenzo, I managed to put a wheel in the grass and went flying hard enough to go through the fence and got stuck on the other side......*sigh*
Eventually got out and tried to keep on racing, but concentrating on steering with a 10 degree list meant I never saw Reik coming up behind me, and I suspect I accidentally sent him into the gravel.
So with that I decided enough was enough before I destroyed anyone else.
@Reik Major I truly am sorry. I quite simply didn't see you.
Note to self: If you don't have time to practice, don't enter the race.... :redface:

nlcaevd-jpg.95928

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Formula Vee
Track: Les Mas Du Clos Download Here

Practice: 18:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2: 18:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2: 19:15 GMT (20 minutes)

You can sign up for either an individual race, or both. Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Tal Segal
  3. Enzo Fazzi
  4. Mark Breslin
  5. Sven-Arne Andersson
  6. Jarek Kostowski
  7. Kreshnik Halili
  8. Stig Bidstrup
  9. Sharjeel Riaz
  10. Theo van den Brink
  11. Yves Larose
  12. Bart Zweerink
  13. James Grant
  14. Rudolph Maré
  15. Morne du Plooy
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot

Last edited:
superkart1-jpg.97265

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Track: Les Mas Du Clos Download here
Race 1
Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT
Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
18:50 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

opala86-1-jpg.97276

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us

Cars:
86 Opala Stock Car
Track: Les Mas du Clos Download Here

Practice: 18:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2: 18:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2: 19:15 GMT (20 minutes)

You can sign up for either an individual race, or both. Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Entry List
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Hamed Hajmolaali
  3. Jarek Kostowski(maybe)
  4. Enzo Fazzi
  5. Jörn Horbelt (race 2)
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson
  7. Mark Breslin(maybe)
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot