Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

You like playing this game where you say just enough to rile others up, but just not enough to cross the line when it comes to the rules. Passive aggressive slightly sarcastic comments and well-placed emoticons don't make what you say any more friendly. I grow tired of you having a go all the time in a way so you can backtrack when someone calls you on it, (pretending you were just being all friendly and discussing how you feel), especially supposedly at my expense or trying to make it personal when I am trying to do a good job, and I have always tried to take the time to hear your opinions - not changing how we do things doesn't mean we didn't listen, it means we listened and decided on another course of action we deemed better.
Being a paid member doesn't give you the right to dictate how the clubs are run; it allows you to participate and put forward ideas that may or may not be used. If you don't like how I run my events, go somewhere else, I don't care. I won't miss you, and I won't be paying much more attention to you either. You've worked your way through any goodwill I might have once had.

Edit: Finally, if you want to carry this discussion on further, take it to a PM. The thread has gone off track enough already.

No Nox, I don't accept what you are saying and you are the one who took it way off track. I have not done the things you state and it is clear you have a personal problem with me. I have not dictated anything or demanded anything, all I did was ask or suggest things just like others do. You are trying to make me out as something I am not in front of everybody. Why make things up like "being a paid member doesn't give you the right to dictate how the clubs are run" I stated being a paid member gives me the right to an opinion that's all. Making things personal with you? Where did you get that from? And I have never said that I don't like the way you run your clubs either. Why make this up? Why try and make it worse? As for good will for me, you never did show any.

What exactly have I done except provide an opinion or asked questions? Others here are trying to dictate the way they are run by suggesting things and I don't see you jumping on them.

It is obviously clear you have a personal agenda to show me up or belittle me because you don't like me hence your put down rant above. I am sorry you feel that I have caused so much trouble though and like you said, you won't miss me. You have your wish, I'll drop out of the league. Hope you are happy now.

Lets leave it at that. I apologize if I caused any trouble for you or anyone else.
End of the matter.

Last edited:
That was a fun race 1, thanks guys! One of my personal favourites this one. Sorry to Roy for going into the back of you; I braked as hard as I could (not even sure how you braked even harder than me :D) as I wasn't expecting to brake so soon. Completely my fault, very relieved that it didn't spoil your race.

Had some nice battles too! Thanks everyone! Salvador next Saturday!

Pure joy, despite me being the fool of the day :whistling:. I've slept at the start of the first two races, focused on getting it right before R3 and forgot to fill her up :D.
Pity, because i found a bit of pace while following Neto in R2 which resulted in a nice fight for P1 for those few laps my fuel lasted. Mind you, i had the lighter car in race.

Great racing & fun battles all over tonight, thanks for the event gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back