Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks for the fun as always, gentlemen. First race was more eventful even though I finished almost last... I was doing unexpectedly well until I got a little bump from Falk that made me say hi to the wall (those cars are hard to control!), and in the end I almost got past Antonio but braked half a second too late and couldn't keep the car on the track. Was fun!

Second race was much more sedate, I basically held my position throughout the race inheriting positions from people who DNF'd. Which meant I got my first top 5! That's me, the vulture, feasting on the positions the wrecks leave behind :ninja:

Hey guys,

great fun racing, loved the whole event and the car... great fun.
Sorry for the bump Fabio, couldn´t do much since I was already on my way sliding into the curve with my breaks smoking. Couldn´t avoid the bump. Hope we can do that again with some other superb mods.
This little Porsche is an amazing car and I would say it comes very close to the real thing, so a warm thank you to the modder who made this possible.

Cheers

Had a great time with these amazing cars, the sound is so awesome!

Had a fantastic start in R1, overtaking P2 and P1 before the first corner. Managed to lead the race for the next few laps, got into a rhythm and I was able to stay ahead of the guys behind me without really pushing. After a while I lost all focus and started missing my blips and had some issues with H- pattern. I'm pretty sure the thing just decided to swap the slots around ghehe. So with all this trouble I dropped down to 6th place after a couple of spins.

Because of the shifting problems, I decided to use the paddles, which made me go six tenths faster in quali but they also made me screw up in lap 2. The spin put me in to last place, so I started pushing really hard. Managed to close the gap pretty quickly and I already gained two places in lap 4. However, a lap later, the gap ahead was almost 15 seconds and the gap to the cars behind was 5. I gave up and went to bed early. :p

Also, @Tal 's highlights pretty much show my greatest moments too but I might put up a video myself because I'm testing out some dxtory settings.

Thanks for the racing and I'll see some of you at Le Mans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%