Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Had fun.......thx to all.!!:thumbsup:
Race 1, @Craig Patteson making few mistakes was just tenth or two quicker, and with little fuel resided to 2nd.:whistling:
Race 2, was taken by surprise when server jumped straight to reverse grid....So didn't put extra fuel in!!
Still enjoyed a full race though, albeit without using much of the available boosts. Had a great battle with some great racing with @Paul Joseph for the majority of the race, finishing the race just 0.1sec ahead of @Theo van den Brink.!:O_o:
Grats to @Craig Patteson for 2 wins.:thumbsup:

Thanks to @Nox for setting this up

Race one started pole managed to keep a safe gap to @Mark Breslin was very worried about running out of fuel was very close

Race 2 reverse grid started at the back managed to work my way up to 3rd chasing down @Theo van den Brink and @TeSL9 was tough to catch them up sadly theo made a mistake coming on to the last corner letting me through to chase down tuomas kept swapping the lead 2 laps to go back end stepped out thinking I gave him the win he runs wide going into turn 3 handing the lead back to me great racing as always :)

@Reik Major , your answer is....
Bjorn Golda
1:24:698

But I think you suffer from the ( stress of the fasts ) :) (joke)
My Personal Lap time is 1:24: 099 I'll try to upload it. (with the willingness of my son, because I can't)
If you managed to have
1:23:xxx I think you begin to enter, slowly in the ( pantheon of aliens )
With your lap time in Curitiba I see no reason to worry about anything :thumbsup:........JUST practice.
I set the AI STRENGTH to 115% and I have the ultimate lap times to compare.
I hope to see you in
Spielberg Short, Thursday, 04 June

By the way, I'll do and my race report.
For some reason I DQ... in quals, I never understood why. Anyway...

R1
After I DQ, I started last, P10 and without a lot of words, I finished in P7
R2
I started in P3 ( full reversed grid )
and I finished first with 12 seconds gap from the second driver.

Was a great race guys !
Thank you all
and...once again, thank you @Dennis Phelan for making this race possible for all of us.

Last edited:
@Peter Ell I don't have a complete replay for the first quali session but in the second, you quit the lap and return to the garage. I take it you either didn't like the lap or the setup, and then you return to the track. This would give you more than three laps for qualifying and the game gives you a DQ.

The Thursday Touring car event is usually run using a three lap superpole with all cars on track at the same time, completely different from Race07. However, that is only a difference and not the problem. My dificulties in getting up to seed are the problem. After finally mastering how to get superpole to run during an event I neglected to note in the event flyer that this was going to be a superpole event.

I apologize for the error, I believe it's all under control now but there is a chance for me to "blow it" every time I set up a server, at least until I've mastered it. My boilerplate for the flyer has been changed and future events will read Superpole. Since it was just a friendly club race I hope you still had fun making a run into the pack, good experience at least :cautious:

Touring-05.jpg

Race 1
Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT - 10 minutes, Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)
Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
18:50 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT - 10 minutes, Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)
Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Andrew James
  2. Jake Cooper
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
V8-1.jpg

The perfect opportunity for some VSCC Round 5 practice!

Race 1

Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT - 10 minutes, Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)
Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
18:50 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT - 10 minutes, Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)
Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Paul Joseph
  2. Warren Schembri
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson
  4. Jeff Lasecki
  5. Jason Skyring
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:
I soon have to cut back on my role here at RD due to being rather busy, so we're currently looking for some staff to help out with running some of the daily club events on Stock Car Extreme. If there are some days you can help out, please send a PM to me (Nox).

Duties would include testing, creating and maintaining event threads, setting up race servers and being an admin in your races (You don't need to be present for all of them, but it helps).

Ideally we are looking for people who are regulars, consistent, and have the long term success of the club in mind.

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years