Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

When I first saw this event listed and took a car out for a spin I knew it was just going to be spin and crash city over and over.

As I started driving within my limits[almost], I got a feel for the car and with laps could feel good about having made it past the last corner. Then the "ahha" moment that I had learned something and began to apply it. I was no longer as tense as the strings of a tennis racket and was able to drive even if mistakes in driving caused spins[none with damage]. I'm limited by reaction times that can be measured in seconds so mistakes are inevitable for me but when I manage to put a string of corners together this car drives very nicely and once or twice gives me quite a fast lap as a reward!

Hoping to drive it more so the learning and can continue :)

Agree very much with the learning aspect mentioned. Slap me if i'm wrong but as far as i know, this and the skippy are cars that are purposely hard to drive irl to punish mistakes and force smooth inputs + weight management.
If you stay with the Vee until you overcome the initial learning curve it's just a pure joy and after that you can keep pretty much anything on track :thumbsup:.

I'm not dissing the Marcas they're great, just wish for more Opalas, Camaros and especially Vees.
Fingers crossed the upcoming '86 Opalas will prove to be popular in the clubs, i'm as excited about the release of those as other people seem to be about whole "next gen" sims :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back