Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

It was 2014 cars only, but the dedicated server adds both. Those in the 2013 cars were in the wrong cars.

If they didn't wait, report them please. That's an insta-30-day-ban.

Glad you had fun though :thumbsup: That's what matters

To me was quite odd some guys using the 13 models...as If you usually do club races here at RD you know how things works.
Was even more weird the resistance in change cars. But everyone have his own choices.
Personally I have no problems or had no problems racing against the 13´s, but was an odd situation. :)
They are identical in pace yeah, thats for sure. But they are not meant to race together and were part of different regulations and stuff. This is just a fact.
Unless is cleary stated on the rules that both classes are allowed, by default we are using always the 14s, and that is common sense at least between RD members.

But again, personally I have nothing to complain about it, specially because there are a few new members around.

It was 2014 cars only, but the dedicated server adds both. Those in the 2013 cars were in the wrong cars.

If they didn't wait, report them please. That's an insta-30-day-ban.

Glad you had fun though :thumbsup: That's what matters

Seriously? 30 day ban? I don't want the guy to get banned. It's up to him to admit it.
No big deal Andrew. :thumbsup: He didn't mean to do it.

ps anyone got the results?

Last edited:
Thanks for the Kind words Angelo, I'm no alien I can assure you.

For the record : after extensive testing the 2013 cars and the 2014 cars really have nothing between them, unless you count a fag paper as a substantial pace difference.

Non-the-less if it's required to use 2014 cars and it was mentioned clearly in the thread then I would have changed.

Thanks for the Kind words Angelo, I'm no alien I can assure you.

For the record : after extensive testing the 2013 cars and the 2014 cars really have nothing between them, unless you count a fag paper as a substantial pace difference.

Non-the-less if it's required to use 2014 cars and it was mentioned clearly in the thread then I would have changed.
Not an alien? I identified a car running at unatural speeds labelled Jake Cooper obtaining an unidentified racingline into the hairpin after overtaking me with ease. Do you always take that hairpin that wide or did you just go deep? I thought your exit speed would drop but you just kept accelerating away lol. I generally try to take the shorter line so I can afford drift out a bit.

Had great racing. Mid packer in both races :).

Not an alien? I identified a car running at unatural speeds labelled Jake Cooper obtaining an unidentified racingline into the hairpin after overtaking me with ease. Do you always take that hairpin that wide or did you just go deep? I thought your exit speed would drop but you just kept accelerating away lol. I generally try to take the shorter line so I can afford drift out a bit.

Had great racing. Mid packer in both races :).
The first hairpin is the one you're talking about? You can really brake late there and let the camber slow the car down mid corner.

That's fine. However it carries no meaning just saying it after the event. Please if it is a rule or meant to be one way or the other post it in the original post for the event. We are not psychic.
I usually put it in the title of the thread but I forgot to this time. My mistake, no one elses, I wasn't criticising anyone. In fact, my apologies. On the plus side, it didn't ruin the event and everyone had a good time, so no big deal at the end of the day.

Had fun while it lasted. First time behind the wheel in about a month haha. Fixed my pc btw, it was the psu that broke. Replaced it with a less powerfull one from my old computer. Running on the motherboards video card. :thumbsdown: Paycheck at the 12th of May, so I'll be back stronger than ever shortly after that. :)

Reactions: Tal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 10.0%
  • < 4 years