Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I don't know who it was, but race 2 on the second lap, i did not leave enough room for the guy behind me, and we made hard contact. I woke up late for todays event and was feeling really tired. I'm still working overnights until tonight. I should have signed out, but I wanted to participate though. again, I'm really sorry:(... This was a mental (fatigued) error of mine. Lately, I have been racing much more carefully, I just let my fatigue get the best of me today.

I'm jumping ahead of any possible wordfights here...

If you have any problems with something that happened in the race, you want to get your steam off. Make a video, report it to the admin ( @Nox ) and then take a walk or something. Just don't do it here, or on the server. Thanks.

Somehow my game locked itself again when going to race-session (also happened on the fun-Thursday @ Kitzbuhel), but it got going again, when the countdown to the start started. So I jumped on the grid, and stalled the engine before the start. The guy behind be hit me quite hard, so my engine started! So thanks! And sorry for making a mess of the start!

Other than that, the race went well, did some mistakes, as expected on a track I don't like, had some tight racing. And I thought I had the fastest lap of the race as well. But no, a stupid Swede @Anders Nilsson had to take that honour on the last lap! (Stupid Swede is an internal Norway vs Sweden remark, we love to beat each other)

Race one was good started on pole and managed to stay there lapping cars was interesting allowing cars to catch up with was fun

Race 2 started ok was on pole but lost it after spinning in same place within a couple laps so finished sixth

Looking onwards and upwards to next race (tomorrow evening)

Also managed to stream the whole event had a few people come in but still early days my link for tomorrow's event is http://www.twitch.tv/craigie182#9716 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%