Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

i would like to try mid lenght races in some of the powerful once in a while, maybe every 2 weeks? lets say 45min races on tracks that fit the cars.i would love to see more formula classic(missed the last 2)

I don't like open wheelers because i can't drive them or can't drive them because i don't like them, exception being the Vee which might be my favourite GSCE car.

So i would like to see a certain open wheeler more often, high downforce formula cars not so much.

Thanks everybody for the good fun...:thumbsup:. Had a good R1 with a pretty stable setup and only made 1 mistake so I ended up 3rd on the grid. Very good Race for me. The car and track combination was very difficult in my oppinion so I had to concentrate all the time to not wreck the car. But I like a challenge. R2 my concentration went downhill and I had too many spins. Great fun anyways... looking forward to the following open wheeler events. :)

Oh and thanks Yuri for setting up the event :thumbsup:

This was truly an amazing event! Race 1 I qualified near the back. At the start, someone had trouble pulling off at the green flag, because everyone had to suddenly stop immediately after attempting to pull off. I was slammed from behind, which cause some heavy damage to the car. I limped around the track straight to the pits with about 35 seconds of repairs. But the car was still damaged because from that point on, I had to struggle to control this beast with my wheel permanently cranked to the left while in a straight line for the entire race. But Idid not want a DNF. I finished the race in P8, I was as low as P13.

Race 2 was much better. I think everyone got off to a good start. I qualified P9. I managed to carefully jump ahead of others rather quickly like how they teach you to do in GT5! I managed to reach P4. Clearly, I had no business being there. One by one, I tried to not give the faster guys too much trouble to pass me. I held down P7, 6, then 5 for a good while up until the second last lap I think, where I lost focus, landed two wheels on the grass, and flew into the wall hard. At that point, I let out a frustrating scream! I was doing so well, I was so close to a well deserved P5, staying consistent, not a scratch on the car, kept it on the road and off the grass, and then that happened. I limped the car home to finish P7.
That was just too much fun! our prayers were answered to drive the CART mod in the clubs. I think it was successful, mainly race 2.

Thank you @Yuri for organizing. Much appreciated! Next week I'll be MIA, but I'll be back for some GSCE action. Thank you guys for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%