Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Do not underestimate the feat that is finishing, last or not, I think keeping it together for one hour is not easy.

You were really close to not be the last, but I don't know what you did when you tried overtake me, with a bit more patience you could have passed me half a dozen times because you were beating me a second per lap or more.

I know, I should have passed you. I just did not have patients, like you said. So I have to remember my mistakes for improvement. I know I could do better, I just need maintain my composure and that will lead to me having a successful race weather I finish 1st or last. I suffered from the same problem when I first started with RD with race07 club events. Then I learned to stay consistant. But I was away from online racing for a while, now I'm back but with GSCE, and I'm trying to pick up from were I left off, but I should let it come to me instead of forcing the issue. I'm anxious and excited to get back in sim racing here at RD, but I will continue to learn, get better and most of all, have fun! Maybe I'll join the RDMCC league to gain more of a learning experience. But I won't be able to make one of the races, but I discuss that on the RDMCC threads.

Reactions: Nox
Right, well I tested a few tracks but none of them are really up to scratch; Silverstone has problems in the pits, Mosport grip is a bit poor and also very narrow for the club (my experience tells me we're just asking for crashes). Le Mans 1991-96 holds up okay, but I'm going to save that for a time either when our club is more populated, or when Le Mans comes around - the reason being we thought Nords would be popular, but the length of track put people off because they don't use the trucks often.

So, I think, at least for now, I am going to stick to default tracks, for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back