Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Short race for me. i want to apologize to @Andrew James for running into you after going off track. I realize that I broke the RD rule about not proceeding until the track was clear. Very sorry.
Thanks, appreciate it! No worries. I think in real life that'd have been a red flag collision, I was amazed my car was still going. If the engine had been at the front, it would have all been over :roflmao: Saved by the Porsche!

Race2 start carnage completely my fault. I'm sorry. Its embarassing ,but i was late at start and adjusted my seat as the lights went off ... again sorry about the mess I caused :(

Well race 2 followed the same pattern; taking damage through no fault of my own and having a pig of a car to slug around the corners. So, a bit of a disappointing event for me, a lot of bad luck getting hit and caught in chaos (I had a cracking start off the line in race 2 as well, until the chaos).

Oh well, I hope Saturday goes better.

Unfortunately I have to remind some people of our basic rules. I don't mind incidents, but lately I've seen some really poor decisions being made following incidents.

First off, if you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain their position on you.

Secondly, if you accidentally leave the track for whatever reason you must wait until there is a clear, safe gap before rejoining the track. Upon rejoining the track you must get up to speed as quickly as possible without blocking the racing line.

These are basic rules I shouldn't have to remind people of, and yet here we are. Please take more care to follow the rules, and remember the club spirit the races are run in. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%