Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

This game is only game, where I have one problem after another. First I lost FFB in practice/qualy when I drove over 50 km/h and reset FFB doesn˙t help (one hour before on the very same server everything worked fine), but OK, I can try do my best without it, but then just a second to start game crashed. Now I am sad :( ...

I hope, you guys will enjoy with almost full grid in the race :thumbsup:

I think @Jason can tell you what it applies for

Errrrrm Obviously I do have an opinion on that but errrrmmm I'm a team player so I'll keep tight lipped on that one so best not to comment ;-)

For sure there is no questioning my team mates speed over 1 lap but obviously errrrr we've seen a few mistakes creep in recently so let's see what he can bring on Tuesday :)

Our goal for the race is to errrr bring the car home, score a few points and have fun!

See you in FP1

This game is only game, where I have one problem after another. First I lost FFB in practice/qualy when I drove over 50 km/h and reset FFB doesn˙t help (one hour before on the very same server everything worked fine), but OK, I can try do my best without it, but then just a second to start game crashed. Now I am sad :( ...

I hope, you guys will enjoy with almost full grid in the race :thumbsup:

What wheel do you have? Sometimes I have the same problem.

Thanks for setting up the race @Nox

Sorry for the stupidity in the pit lane, came out of my pit box, tuned left....and nothing happened!

Anyway, another uphill event for me this one. First time i've driven the car and first time on the track, oh well at least I got a reasonable start! Must work less and practise more! haha.

Still having massive control issues though, braking as hard as I can and the car still doesn't want to slow down and when it does I go shooting off to the left or right :confused:, oh the joys....

Well done to the podiums :thumbsup:

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back