V8 Mods for Rf1

Hi David, I would say that the interiors of the RSM mod are better than the COTF mod. Also, I think that the COTF mod models are too glossy, but the models are better than that of the RSM mod.

I'm not sure what the material settings were used on the ORSM cars, but to me, the way that car looks (gloss wise) as well as the tyres, rims etc are the best. If we can find out settings for that mod and implemented them to both the RSM and COTF mod it would make them heaps better.

Last edited:
Like you Dav said before COTF dont have cockpit so in that part RSM is better , about exterior model not to many diferent both are similar in some way , I recomend to you test those mod and choose which you like more ;)

You should wait for FVR version, when the mod its finish :D:D

Hi,

I don't care how they look. If some one chooses mods by how they look then they are playing the wrong sim. They should go play game like PCars on something with a game pad.

RSM drive too nervously. Like they're a thousand pound too light.
The CoTF mod is not worth installing.

I run V8FU, V8 Factor Unleash from ORSM... understeer or oversteer... nothing in between. Exactly who they should behave with a locked rigid axle.

The last update is from 2014 and the forum is here at RD:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/team-orsm.12/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%