Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I haven't re-watched the replay but generally you should wait if you hit someone; sometimes it's a racing incident which I think is what happened, but you should still wait, accident or not, if you hit someone. If you're not sure, better safe than sorry.
OK.
But as you know if I try to wait for you and I slow down or something that could lead to another incidents if the guys behind me don't know what am I doing or they expect me to do something else what I'm going to do. :D I hope it's clear what I'm trying to say.

OK.
But as you know if I try to wait for you and I slow down or something that could lead to another incidents if the guys behind me don't know what am I doing or they expect me to do something else what I'm going to do. :D I hope it's clear what I'm trying to say.
Yeah, you have the rest of the lap to find somewhere safe to wait, don't just come to a stop on the racing line

@Andrew James, I said they are welcome but can they use a translator

@Oliver Garcia @Luis Artiles , Usted es bienvenido aquí chicos, pero sólo habla Inglés en el nuestro foro, por favor, utilice un traductor antes de publicar

To be honest...
"Hola me gustaria correr estpero Por favor Enviame La Pass Del gracias.saludos servidor"
"No Se abre la CONTRASEÑA Para Los minis"
"no hay Permisos Tengo, párr Verlo saludos."

Is barely Spanish, gonna be funny after google.

Had to try it, LOL

" Hello I would like to run estpero Please Send Me The Pass gracias.saludos the server "
"No PASSWORD For The minis opens "
" I have no permissions , para Show greetings . "

Had a fun race, although i was struggling to keep concentracion for the long race.
Was in some nice fighting with Sven-Arne Andersson , but in my opinion the track is a bit too small for those cars, just couldnt find a proper overtaking opportunity.
But was a lot of fun in general, thx all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.8%