Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

No, I was gonna do the indy at sanoma, but I am again having problems again, I'm gonna try v8 on friday, but thinking a full windows install and clean it up this weekend. Don't like having problems but thanks for the tag.

Well, that was a fun race! Got pushed off track in turn 1 and lost some time, but to be honest I just love this track so I enjoyed it anyway. Pulled back a few spots, had a good battle with Stefan. Thanks all!

Please everyone, when I say take it easy turn 1 I am not just saying it to be annoying... On Friday, everyone be even more careful in turn 1 please :) That way everyone can have a fun race. I am so looking forward to the V8s around here.

Yes turn 1 was a mess in race one. I rear ended Marcel I think after he stopped because of the carnage in front but I gave back about 5 places just in case it was someone else. I couldn't settle and there was a strange noise which sounded like a nail gun being used. Anyway, noise problem solved and onto race 2. This was probably my best race during my time here. I started in the usual last on quali but didn't make one mistake until I tried to follow Guilherme through the long sweeping left hander. Thought I would see If I could match his pace but epic fail lol and that was my first spin off. People were crashing out in front of me but I managed to keep it smooth and ended up in 6th place and more importantly, finished the race. Felt crap and useless after race one, felt joy and happiness after race Two.

ePM3px0.jpg

Track: Guapore

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Don't forget all the Mini's have launch control, assign a button to it.
  1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max!
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and you're off. Zooooom away.
  4. Change to 2nd gear as normal and carry on up the gear box.
Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Srinath Sundareswaran
  2. David Slute
  3. Marc Cabana
  4. Oliver Garcia
  5. Warren Schembri
  6. Alberto Casado
  7. Jan Mikuž
  8. Dave Wild
  9. Mick Aspinall
  10. Sven-Arne Andersson
  11. Andy Vandevelde
  12. Paul Hurlow
  13. Fernando Navarro
  14. Stefan Hiller
  15. Jarek Kostowski
  16. Anestis Genidounias
  17. István Milbich
  18. Brian Wallace
  19. Domenic Alfano
  20. Arne Freiensehner
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
y6XTDk4.jpg

Mod: Download; Install instructions here.

Let's try something different. Not done this before, so it's kind of an experiment. In race 1 half the grid will race with V8 Stock Car 2014's and the other half with a GT car. For race 2, swap over. You'll be assigned which you're using in each race according to the order you sign up in so check the list below!

There'll likely be different braking points, etc, so take it easy. Everyone be extra careful and be patient; whether we run multi-class again depends on whether it's just chaos or not. Positive thoughts! Every car can race each other, defend, etc, there'll be no 'blue flags' as it were for letting certain class cars through.

Race 1
Practice:

Leave server and rejoin with the other car class

Race 2
Practice:

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Low assists available.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James / V8 / GT
  2. Jim Brailsford / GT / V8
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson / V8 / GT
  4. David Slute / GT / V8
  5. Jeff Lasecki / V8 / GT
  6. Jan Mikuž / GT / V8
  7. Oliver Garcia / V8 / GT
  8. Marc Cabana / GT / V8
  9. Franco Becagli / V8 / GT
  10. Warren Schembri / GT / V8
  11. Bela Valko / V8 / GT
  12. Mick Aspinall / GT / V8
  13. Brian Wallace / V8 / GT
  14. Srinath Sundareswaran / GT / V8
  15. Angelo dos Santos / V8 / GT
  16. Manuel Palacios / GT / V8
  17. Tal Segal / V8 / GT
  18. Jason Skyring / GT / V8
  19. Fabrizio Telasio / V8 / GT
  20. Kai Syvertsen / GT / V8
  21. Falk Massmann / V8 / GT
  22. Dean Solomon / GT / V8
  23. Yuri Kasdorp / V8 / GT
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
SpnpRZa.jpg

Race 1
Practice:
----------------------------------------------------
Race 2
Practice:

Don't forget all the Opalas have launch control, assign a button to it.
  1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max!
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and you're off. Zooooom away.
  4. Change to 2nd gear as normal and carry on up the gear box.
Note: These vehicles do not have a pit speed limiter. Pit speed limits still in effect, maintain the limit manually.

Priority Access

1. Andrew James
  2. Jarek Kostowski
  3. Srinath Sundareswaran
  4. Chris James
  5. David Slute
  6. Angelo dos Santos
  7. Paul Hurlow
  8. Sven-Arne Andersson
  9. Jan Mikuž
  10. Anestis Genidounias
  11. James Bolton
  12. Mark Breslin
  13. Imre Bende
  14. Andre Gaida
  15. Bela Valko
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
OK, just one question.
By multiclass you mean V8s race with V8s only and GTs race with GTs only for position?
No, everyone will race each other so the faster cars can move up, or maybe come across a really good defender, etc. Then we'll have an overall winner and a class winner. So no blue flags like WEC, except for being lapped of course. Then in another event when we have a better idea of the speed comparisons etc, we might do it the other way. It's kind of an experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%