rF2 V8 Factor Unleashed @ Bathurst - Saturday 7th April 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i would have thought that we would get a full grid for this one, the Virtual V8 Supercars have over 100 sign up so i was imaginating that people would want so track time before the season begin.

i would have thought that we would get a full grid for this one, the Virtual V8 Supercars have over 100 sign up so i was imaginating that people would want so track time before the season begin.
i would love to participate in this race, but unfortunately i'm not at home this weekend and although i have my wheel with me i don't have a proper internet conection to race :(
hope you guys have fun :)

What time is this race?

I just stumbled on this. I suspect they just don't know about it.

Or it's possible that if you can't use the VV8S TPS League mod, some people like me may not want to load another version of essentially the same mod. Just a guess.

Hmmm... Interesting. Tapatalk only shows the poster.

Thanks.

Please sign me up.

I've posted about this event in the TPS VV8S Discussion thread. I agree with Yves there should be way more interest in this. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back