Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I'm completely new to SCE, can someone give a newbie some hints? :whistling: For example, what's the optimal tire temperature on the 911? I can't seem to find this information and I don't understand the coloring scheme for tire temps, which represents optimal? Any setup hints are also very welcome. Am I correct in assuming that the values "locked" can't be changed? Like gearing and shock absorber values.

i think the tires on this car are best at 80-90°, last time i was driving the car i felt they lose a lot grip when getting over 110-120ishdegrees. blue means the tires are cold, pink means they are in good shape, when they get to hot it goes orange to yellow
you can only change stuff that has arrows next to it, the rest is locked.

I'm completely new to SCE, can someone give a newbie some hints? :whistling: For example, what's the optimal tire temperature on the 911? I can't seem to find this information and I don't understand the coloring scheme for tire temps, which represents optimal? Any setup hints are also very welcome. Am I correct in assuming that the values "locked" can't be changed? Like gearing and shock absorber values.
Agree with Jorn about tyre temp.
As for the "locked" values; yes you are correct they can not be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 162 7.8%