Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

More drivers pls! :D

This may seems stupid question but do we allowed to use the "temporary boost"?

offtopic: could someone tell me how to insert my youtube channel on my profile page? It doesn't accept the url.
Yes you can use the boost (please read the first post in this thread, it always contains race information). Not sure about your YT issue; try posting in this forum.

HI Andrew. I will sign up for this - not sure i can make qually due to work.

I have one rather daft question though....... How do i effectively press 'yes' at a pit stop? :x3:
I can select tyres to change, fuel amount etc. but when i get to the pit box, nothing happens/gets changed. Is there a 'confirm' button somewhere? I can't see it in options for mapping. :geek:

@Bryan O'Connor
Are you requesting the Pit Stop before you enter the pits?

There is no "yes"or "confirm" button that sets you want to do in a pit.

What I (and I think others do) is once your are on the lap that you want to pit on, press the Request Pit Stop button which will then show the small window to set the amount of fuel that you want and what you want to do with the tires.
As this happens, at some point you should get a message stating that the crew is ready for your pitstop.

To even better explain things, go here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-pit-stop-guide.93478/

Last evening was fun with this Mod and lots of fast and fair drivers on track :)
About one hour before starting R1 I worked on setup and found a good compromise but not fast enough......though Guus was the fastet on track :thumbsup:
In R1 I had a really fun battle with Bela for the most of the race in which we overtook each other :thumbsup: ..............and by the end with fast_Guus who deserved the win ;)
Thanks all for a fun evening :)

In R1 I had a really fun battle with Bela for the most of the race in which we overtook each other :thumbsup: ..............and by the end with fast_Guus who deserved the win ;)
Thanks all for a fun evening :)
;)
I had one mistake the whole race and I lost my 2nd place there... :D
Btw you locked up the tires a lot, your car was smoking in almost every corner, here is my POV. Click

ps: thanks Marcel, I give it a try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%